15 || HOPE

"Tommy are you insane! You could die for good Tommy, you only have one life left!" Wilbur yells at the sixteen-year-old, who was silent, his eyes looking at the floor. "I'm sorry Wilbur, but I had to take the deal, it would make sure that nobody will get hurt or killed. I did this to you guys can be safe," Tommy explains.

"Tommy, what happens if you lose? Your life would be at risk and everything we had fought for would be gone!" Niki points out. Even though I had only really encountered Dream twice, I knew that he was very skilled in PVP as well as shooting. He seemed like the type to do anything to get what he wanted.

Yelling Tommy won't change his decisions.

" I'm gonna go get some fresh air," Tommy says, standing up and walking away to the hole in the wall. "Why would Tommy do that?" Wilbur mumbles to himself, walking away to the hot dog van. Poor Wilbur always was trying his best to do what was best for his friends and L'Manburg.

Fundy and Tubbo both leave to go get some rest for tomorrow, which leaves me and Niki together. It would be nice to finally catch up and have some girl time with her, especially after her getting kidnapped. "I never thanked you for getting me out of the explosions," I say to Niki, thanking her. "It was the least I could do, after all, you got me away from Dream and his gang," Niki says. "I just returned the favour." We notice Tommy coming back from his little walk to get fresh air, and he heads to go to bed. "Do you think Tommy will be able to pull it off?" I ask Niki, who thinks about it for a few seconds before answering. "Dream is very skilled with a bow, and Tommy does have a big passion, but it will get him into nothing but trouble."

The others were all worried for Tommy's safety and were losing hope with each passing minute. They all just hoped that somehow, the youngest member of L'Manburg would be able to pull it off and come back home alive.

Question Of The Chapter: If you could revive either Wilbur, Schlatt, or Mexican Dream, who would you choose?