6 || A THREAT

Dream POV
I see Sapnap, George and Punz, stumbling up the path that leads to my house, all looking panicked. They bang on the door frantically and I jump out of my seat to let them in. When I open the door, they stumble inside, almost tripping over themselves in the process. "What the hell happened?" I ask them, starting to get a bit concerned.

The boys crash onto the couch, breathing heavily. "We got attacked when we tried to capture Wilbur, Tommy and their little gang," Sapnap says. I'm really confused now, as L'Manburg has nothing compared to us. No armour, no weapons, nothing, and even if they did, there wasn't anyone in the land is on the same level as us. "Who attacked you?" I ask them, taking a seat across from them.

George looks at me with terrified eyes. "I don't know who she was," he says. "Oh, she? Then it must have been Niki, she is the only woman in L'Manburg-" I start but am cut off by Sapnap.

"It wasn't Niki, it couldn't have been, Punz was watching her. She was mysterious. She was definitely a part of L'Manburg before, but she was wearing one of their uniforms. "She wore a mask, so we couldn't really see her full face, but she had dark hair, almost black, and dark blue eyes I think," Sapnap stated. "But that's not what matters, what matters is she is a huge threat, she seems like an experienced fighter and she did something you won't believe," George says.

I look from George to Sapnap, then back to George again. "What?" I ask, not sure if they are over-exaggerating or not.

"She can control the wind."

-288 Words-

Question Of The Chapter: What is your favourite Minecraft flower?