5 || THE ENEMIES

I wake up to hear fighting in the distance, lots of screaming and bickering back and forth. I quickly slip on my new uniform and run to where the sounds were coming from. I can hear the fighting coming from outside L'Manburgs walls, so I run to the entrance and see a group all gathered to the side. I recognize Fundy, Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur from their uniforms. There were five other people there as well, two were in L'Manburg uniforms, which most likely meant they were with Wilbur and them.

I run along the wall, so I am out of sight from the outside of the entrance, but still close enough that I can listen to their conversation and at an angle where I can see whoever stands in the entrance.

"Why did Dream send you to tell us?" I hear Tommy yell walking towards a guy in glistening purple armour. "Was he too scared to come and tell us himself?" Tommy is face to face with the guy now, looking him dead in the eyes. "Do you want to hear the message or not?" He asks. I move behind a tree, moving closer to them. "Tommy, let Sapnap speak," Wilbur says, placing a hand on Tommy's shoulder. "What is Dream's message?"

The guy, who I presume is Sapnap from Wilbur's previous comment, smirks. "Dream is requesting white flags outside your base by tomorrow as a sign of surrender," he says in a smug tone. "And if we don't?" Wilbur asks. "Then we will attack. We will BURN everything to the ground!" Sapnap says aggressively, eyes locked on Tommy, who was slowly backing up. "We will not hesitate to kill or take hostages," Tommy's eyes widen, but Wilbur is not taken back. "Let's go," Wilbur says, pulling on Tommy's sleeve. "Boys get them," Sapnap says and the two behind him sprint at the group. One of them wore sunglasses, while the other one wore a gold chain.

The sunglasses guy grabbed Wilbur and Tubbo, while the gold chain guy grabbed Fundy and two others. Something kinda bothered me a bit though, was that the guy that was wearing the L'Manburg uniform. Everyone else was being grabbed and held, while he just kinda stood there, leaning into the enemies. But I brush that aside, as now my allies were being attacked. I run out of the tree and draw my sword. The gold chain guy calls out a warning, leading everyone to turn to me. The men point their swords at me, loosening their grip on the others.

They seize the opportunity to escape, then run behind me. "And who might you be?" The glasses guy asks. "Shut up George!" Sapnap says to him, meaning that George is the sunglass guy. Sapnap then slowly starts approaching me, sword still pointed. "Look here we make the rules," Sapnap says, still walking towards me until his sword was an inch away from my throat. "You're coming with us." I use the opportunity of him being off guard to duck and swing my legs, tripping him. He drops his sword, which I grab when I see at the corner of my eye, the other two sprinting at me. I send a gust of wind right at them, throwing them backwards. One lands in a tree and the other in a creeper hole. "Retreat!" Sapnap says and he takes off, the others following far behind. "Yeah!" Tommy yells at them. "Run BITCHES!"

-578 Words-

Question Of The Chapter: What is your favourite pet in the Dream SMP?