11 || FINAL CONTROL ROOM

They had told us that he had a secret weapon prepared that would guarantee us Niki, back, and a victory in the war. I gotta admit, I wasn't really fond of this Eret guy but they're actually not bad.

All the citizens of L'Manburg and myself followed Eret outside to see this secret weapon of theirs. We approached a small hill, which they then broke through a small section, revealing a long, dark, narrow, and sketchy pathway. "Well c'mon!" Eret says as they lead us into the tunnel.

"Imagine, Eret just pulls out a huge missile," Fundy jokes. I chuckle as we keep walking down the tunnel. The longer we walk deeper and deeper into the darkness, the more I realize how odd this is, and how suspicious Eret is looking and acting. I brush it aside knowing that they had said that this will help us get Niki back.

We then come upon a room that the tunnel finally leads to. "Lady and Gentlemen, this is the final control room!" They exclaim stepping aside to let us into the room.

The room was made up of black stone bricks and had chests on each wall. Each chest had a name on it.

We all rushed to find the chest with our name on it, and I found mine right beside Fundy's. We look at each other, then open the chest at the same time. I turn my head to check for the continents in the chest. The feeling that fills the room is similar to opening presents on your birthday, hoping it's what you've been asking for. Golden apples? Potions? Weapons? Jewels? Armour? Not that I needed anything, but it was all still very thrilling. But no. No, none of that stuff. None of anything actually. The chests were empty.

Fundy And I look at each other both with confused expressions on our faces. "There's nothing in the chest," Tubbo says to Eret, confused.

Eret looks at all of us then starts chuckling at us. They then reach behind themself and pull out a cube-like object with a big red circle in the middle.

"Eret?"

"It was never meant to be."

They press the button, which creates lots of red stone movements from behind the walls. I hear pistons pulling away to reveal a tall, evil figure standing in a hidden tunnel, three people behind him. I back up, protectively pushing Fundy back with me, knowing he was still injured. I glance over at the other citizens of L'Manburg. They all looked terrified.

Chaos erupts. Dream and the rest of the invaders rush out and start attacking us. My sword clashes with George's, and I swing at him. He fell to the ground, clutching his lower stomach and rolling on the ground in pain.

I saw Tubbo on the floor, as were Wilbur and Fundy. Tommy was being forced into a corner by Sapnap and Dream was staring me down. Punz had grabbed George and was exiting the room through the hallway they came from.

Dream had charged at me, gripping his axe in his hand. The blood that belonged to one of the L'Manburgians was splattered on his mask. It made him look absolutely terrifying. I quickly dodge his swing with ease and swing right back at him. I then hear a bloodcurdling scream which causes all my attention to go there. There sat Tommy, with a sword plunged right into the middle of his chest.

Sapnap, who stands above him snickers, pulling his bloody sword out of the boy. There's nothing I can do about that now. I look back at Dream, and attack him, getting multiple swings at him, catching him by surprise. He failed to dodge and deflect a majority of my swings, and ended up on the floor, close to being unconscious. I look at Sapnap, then to Eret, who both look mortified. "Leave," I tell both of them. Sapnap quickly picks up Dream and goes to leave. "I want Niki back too," I add. He quickly nods and scurries off with the traitor. I look around the room and all the bodies that lay on the floor.

What the fuck did I get myself into?

-715 Words-

Question Of The Chapter: What is the best nation on the Dream SMP?