X || AUTHORS NOTE

hello! sorry, it's not an update but I'm currently re-writing this book to make it more clear and less cringe, so while I'm doing that, I wanted to ask a few things:

Firstly, how's your day going? Anything interesting happen?

Secondly, are there any trigger or content warning specifically that you want me to always address before going into a chapter? I wanna make the reading experience as comfortable for everyone, and I think this can help me do that.

Thirdly, a lot of you guys comment often during the story, and I'm always going back and forth whether to respond to them or not, so what's your opinion on that?

Fourthly, is there any questions about the plot of my story in general? I will try to answer any questions while making sure to not spoil the plot while doing so. SOME INFORMATION IS AT THE END OF THE AUTHORS NOTE.

Also, is there any types of things that make you readers just cringe? I wanna make my story as cringe less as possible and it would help if some of you guys could put your input on that. (Criticism on my story specifically is welcomed and helpful to me.)

I think that's all, and I might be adding more questions onto this if I need to, but other than that, good morning, good afternoon, and goodnight! Stay safe, take care of yourself and just know I and so many others are very proud of you <3

INFORMATION:

Ages of Characters Mentioned So Far:

Some points I gotta make before going into this. Don't come at me for some of the age difference please, it's just for the sake of the plot.

- SBI family dynamic is canon in this story. Philza is the dad, Wilbur is the oldest, Techno is the middle child, and Tommy is the youngest.

- Fundy is Wilbur and Sally's child. Now, we don't ask why they have the ages they do, but Wilbur just did not age for a couple of years and I needed Fundy to be older then a reasonable age for the story so, yeah.
- Badboyhalo being the dad to Sapnap is canon in this story. Once again, we do not ask about the ages. Sapnap was found in the nether and adopted

Ages from youngest to oldest of the characters that have been introduced in the story.

Fundy-16
Tommy-16
Tubbo-16
Jack-18
Niki-19
Quackity-19
Sapnap-19
North-20
Eret-20
Punz-21
Dream-21
George-21
Wilbur- 22
Badboyhalo-25