22 || QUIET TIMES

It had been a week since L'Manburg had officially been granted independence, and everything had been pretty peaceful. All of the L'Manburgians has worked hard to patch up and fix up L'Manburg. Some had worked on restoring the land, some had fixed and added new buildings, and one was planning L'Manburg's future.

Three days after they had gotten independence, they had all celebrated by taking a photo that would be hung up in the hot dog van as the original members of the nation. Fundy had set up a camera and coded it so it would take a picture if he pressed the button. They all bunched together and put on big smiles. The picture turned out amazing, and they all signed the back of it, putting their own little messages on the back.

YOOOOO SUCK IT GREEN BOI!
-Wilbur Soot

I will be taking all the credit
-Big Man Tommy Innit

Tubbo like da bee
-Tubbo

Pog
-North

I got kidnapped, get to check that off the bucket list.
-Niki Nihachu

uwu
-Fundy

Can't stop that Jack Manifold Grind
-Jack Manifold

The photo was then framed and hung

The president was hard at work, spending most of his days in his new office, only ever coming out to get more food, or go to the bathroom. So when Wilbur had finally come out, everyone had stopped what they were doing to greet the president. He greeted them half heartedly, then went off with Tommy to talk in private. When they had come back they wore huge grins on their face, Wilbur holding a new leather covered book in his hands. All the citizens whispered about the possible things the book could contain. Some said it was a book of rules, others thought it was another war declaration. Fundy and North had theorized about what could be inside, Fundy thinking it's for some new potion recipe, while North thought it was a new song book. She then heard someone screech her name, Fundy whining and covering his ears at the sound. North turned her head to see Tommy standing at the entrance of Wilbur's office building. He gestured for her to come, so she says goodbye to Fundy and makes her way over.

Apparently, North was to be in president's office a few minutes for an important meeting. She had no clue what the reasoning for her being called in. Had she done something? She usually spent most of her time fixing and building more places in L'Manburg.

She entered the president's office, receiving warm smiles from the two politicians. She returned the smile and took her seat. "Hello North, I'm sure you are wondering why we called you in today," Wilbur says, gesturing for her to sit down in one of the chairs. She takes the seat cautiously, unaware of what they would talk to her about. "North, me and Tommy have been thinking, and we want to get your opinion on it before we take action, but we want to host an election," Wilbur addresses.

North sits in silence for several seconds, taking in the information she was just given. "Why do you need to have an election?" North asks. "Well, when you think about it, me and Tommy just elected ourselves, and if we hold an election and win, then we would have so much more power than right now!" Wilbur exclaims. North raised her eyebrow, thinking about the promise they had made. Tommy caught the meaning of North's expression and went to say something but North cut him off. "What if you lose the election Wil? What happens then?" "Well we just make sure nobody else runs." North glances at Tommy, who slumped in his seat.

"Sounds a little rigged Wilbur," North pointed out. "North just trust us, me and Tommy got everything under control and we will win the election. I promise," Wilbur assured her. "Fine, I don't necessarily agree with what you're doing, nor do I think this will even work, but I'll take your word on it," North says, standing up from the chair. "Thanks North, and also, this conversation stays between us until we say otherwise, okay?" Wilbur finished.