Friends

Sakura's POV

I was walking in the mall alone. And then, I realized that I'm being followed. I turned at a corner of a building and fast paced myself. But the footsteps were more closer and closer. I was terrified.

Sakura: 'Someone... help me...'

...

(Y/N)'s POV

After I was separated with Horikita, I brought the box of security camera and went to the park to meet with Ichinose.

(Y/N): I promise I'll pay back the points I borrowed yesterday. Let's discuss the terms.

Ichinose: An eye for an eye, a lie for a lie, huh? Oh, boy... I totally wasn't expecting a kid like you to be in Class D.

She responded while sitting on a bench.

(Y/N): It was Horikita who thought up the plan. I just did what I was ordered to.

Ichinose: Oh? Well, okay.

Then, my phone rang.

I took out the phone from my pocket.

It was Sakura who called me.

(Y/N): Sakura?

I answered the phone.

(Y/N): Hello-

Sakura: (L/N)-kun...

Her voice was shaken. Before I could ask what happened, the call ended.

Ichinose: What's wrong?

(Y/N): Something bad happened...

...

Sakura's POV

Before I was able to ask for (L/N)-kun's help, I was pinned on the wall with my hand grabbed by the stalker and my mouth was covered by his free hand.

"Shh! Keep it down..."

I was petrified and I nodded. I realized that the person that stalked me was the employee of the electronic store where I had my digital camera fixed.

"D-Did you... Did you read my letters? Y-You see how I feel now, right? Right?"

I looked at him in horror.