Chapter 35

Hi all, I'm back.

Zi's POV

During dinner I got a text message from a surprising person. It was Tony. I haven't heard from him since the miscarriage. "Hey babygirl, I'm so sorry for everything, I should have been by your side, I shouldn't have blamed you for the baby, I should have been there at the hospital, I should have been at my brother's funeral for you atleast, I hope that you will forgive me, and let me come back home" he had written. I smiled a little. When I look up from my phone both Callie and Liam were staring at me. "It's Tony, he wants to come home" I said "is that what you want?" Liam asked. I looked down at my phone. "To be honest with everything that happened I really haven't thought about it, I do miss him, and he has his own problems he probably just needed time to deal with everything" I said Liam and Callie both nodded. I began to eat happily.

Callie's POV

I was so happy to hear Tony was atleast alive. I was also happy to see that Zi was eating, however I have my reservations about Tony and Zi getting back together but if that makes her happy then I'm happy. I looked over at Liam and thought about a conversation that we had a few weeks ago, we had been playing poker and he was drunk he had Said how he loved me and wished things were different. To be honest he was the best person, he was a great man and babysitter and I would be lieing if I said I didn't think about it. He would be a great daddy and I already loved him. But I shouldn't be thinking about this right now, we just buried Samuel

After we finished eating Liam texted Gideon to see if everyone had left yet. Once Gideon texted back we headed home. Once we pulled in we noticed Zi was asleep. "I'll carry Zi up to her room really quick and then I'll come back to get you" Liam said I nodded Liam carried Zi up to her room and then came back for me as promised. He pushed my chair into the house and to the elevator. Soon I was in my bed, he carefully changed me and then tucked me in. He began to leave my room. "Liam?" I called out he turned back to me smiling a little bit. "Yes babygirl?" He asked "did you mean what you said a few weeks ago?" I asked he looked at me confused but then it came back to him. "O...h that... Yes I did, I know I shouldn't have said it, but yes I love you and would love to be your daddy, and a father to the twins." He said I nodded, it got quiet again so he took this as his que to leave. "Liam?" I called out again. He smiled bigger he loved this game. "Yes sweetie?" He asked "would you lay with me?" I asked "ofcourse" he said took off his shirt and shut off the light and got into bed next to me. It's quiet for a long while both of us on our backs looking at the cealing. Soon I roll over and cuddle into him. He tensed up for a moment but the relaxed and wrapped an arm over me. "Good night sweetie" he said "good night Liam" I said and then fell asleep.
------------
585 words! Woohoo! I'm back and so is the character Tony!

Will Zi get back with Tony.
Will Liam and Callie become a couple?

Stay tuned