Chapter 21

Trigger warning, contains self harm, read at your own risk.

Callie's POV

I wake up gasping for air, struggling from the cuffs realising there were none. I open my eyes. I was in my bed, at home in my bed. I felt my back there were no new lashes.... "it was just a nightmare" I say to myself calming down. I struggle to get out of bed, when I do I go into the bathroom to take a shower. I turn on the water to get it warm as I undress. I look in the mirror and began to cry hard. I grabbed out a brand new razor before stepping into the shower. I start to cut myself all over, I just started slashing away at my breasts, at my face, at my sides, my arms, I wasn't satifide though because I was unable to reach the part I really wanted to cut.

After awhile I stopped, I stepped out of the shower and dressed, I walked into my room grabbing my phone and purse, I walked down the stairs and walked out of the house, not realizing I dropped my phone. I was in some kind of trance, I'll I saw was red. I conitued to walk. I didn't know where I was going,.....
*********************
Samuel's POV

"I'm on my way home, don't panic" I said into the phone to Liam even though I was going out of my mind. I hurried to shut everything down and grabbed all my stuff, shoving it into a suit case. Just as I was about to open my door, someone knocks. I open it and see my assistant. "Callie's in the lobby, should I send her up?" He asked. I sighed a breath of relief... "No, no... I got it thanks, can you cancel all my meetings for the day?" I asked "right away sir." He said and then scurried off. I rushed to the lobby where Callie was. When I got to her I stop, i raise my hand to my mouth. "What did you do?" I asked as I walked closer to her. She says nothing she just looks up at me like she's in another place right now. I help her stand and pull her into me and hug her. "Daddy's got you" I said after a few minutes I let her go and grab her hand. I lead her to my office and close and lock my office door behind us. I called Liam and let him know that Callie was here. I had Callie sit on the couch that was in my office. I got out the medical kit and began to clean her cuts. She whimpered here and there. My face gets hard and I let her whimper in pain as I clean her cuts.
************************
458 words, before the trigger warning. Also forgot to say awhile back. Disclaimer I do not own any rights To 1D. And welcome Liam Payne