Chapter 10

Toni's POV

I closed my eyes once Zi told me what she saw Callie do. A tear came to my eye, I pulled her close. "Promise you will never do anything like that" I said as I held her close. "I promise daddy" she cried turning herself into me. I felt so sad, so small, I could only imagine how Zi felt, or most importantly how Callie felt. "Look at me baby" I said she sits up so she is straddling me but she can't look at me. "Look at me please" I said as I rubbed her shoulders. Her sad eyes look up into my eyes. "This isn't your fault...." I started she lowers her head again, I lift her chin with my finger, "what Callie did isn't you fault baby... but you should have told someone." I told her. Her eyes revert down "I'm sorry daddy" she cried "shr... I know baby... I know..." I said

After a little while I carried Zi to our bed. "Nap night little girl" I said she yawns and rubs her eyes. "Okay daddy" she said normally she fought me on taking a nap. "Babygirl?" I asked "yeah daddy?" She asked "did you steal?" I asked her. She looks up at me and poats, she nods her head. "Yes daddy I did" she said "thank you for telling the truth this time, for now you nap, but you will be punished later, understand?" I asked "Yes daddy" she said with another yawn. I kissed her head and gave her, her binki,  covered her up and said good night. "Sleep well princess, I love you" I whispered as she started drifting off to sleep. "I wuv you daddy" she says I leave the room and shut the door behind me.
********************
I paced the hall back and forth trying to decided if I'm going to tell Samuel or if I should talk to Callie. Yes Samuel was her daddy and needed to know, but with Callie so far along in her pregnancy, she wouldn't beable to safely handle the punishment she needs and deserves. "What's up bro?" Samuel asked as he came out of his and Callie's bedroom. "Just put Zi, down for a nap, you?" I asked "same, just got down putting Callie down" he said I nod and frown. "Listen... now don't lose your head..." I started he holds a hand up and smiles. "Zi saw Callie cutting herself... down there... didn't she?" He asked I looked up at him dumb founded. "Yeah.. how'd you know?" I asked he raises an eye. "Well for one I know my babygirl... and for 2 it was written all over yours and Zi's face, but 3rdly I have camera's in the halls and in mine and Callie bed and bathroom" he said "oh.. how long has she been hurting herself... down there?" I asked "I think she started doing it along time ago... back when she was living with her adopted parents, she stopped doing it and then..." "she started again after what happened with Lucas?" I asked he nodded we both had tears in her eyes. "Have you talked about it with her?" I asked he looks away. "I can't... I know what I want to say, I know what I want to do, but right now I can't and it kills me" he said I just nod. "Zi's really tore up about this" I said he nods "it's a sad thing. But it's not her fault, and in do time I will talk to Callie, but for now, I think we need a babysitter to watch over the girls while we are at work" he said I smiled and nodded "sounds good" I said "let's go watch a movie" he said and I agreed.
***********************
631 words. I think Zi's punishment will be the next Chapter, not 100% sure yet.