Chapter 17

Zi POV - 4 days later

I was released from the hospital sometime yesterday, I was currently in bed next to Callie watching a movie, she had fallen asleep. The 3 days I was in Callie came and I got to visit her in Samuel's office when I wasn't at groups, meals or with the doctor. I was so happy to be home in bed next to her. Liam walks in "Hey you... he stops when he sees that Callie is sleeping. He motions for me to come here. I quietly and slowly get out of bed and walk over to him. "What do you guys want for dinner? I was thinking pizza and wings and other stuff?" He said I smile wide and nod my head vigeracely. "Alright, I'll go order, can you wake Callie for me please?" He asked I smiled and nodded he hugged me and left the room. I walk over to Callie and kiss her cheech. "Callie wake up" I whispered "mmm awake" she said fluttering her eyes open. I smile at her and she returns it. I climb back in bed beside her. "Liam wanted me to wake you, he's ordering us dinner" I said she rubs my back and smiles. "Lay back down with me until it gets here?" She asked pulling me towards her. I smile and snuggle close laying my head on her shoulder.
**************
Liam's POV

I ordered a bunch of food, Callie was at that point where if it wasn't nailed down she ate it, so was Tina but Tina was in the hospital. She had went in early this morning with labor pains, they have admitted her and she'll be there until the baby gets here. Callie still had 4 months to go, and it was driving her and everyone else nuts. Callie goes through mood swings, extreme mood swings, she was also really cold or really warm. She didn't fit into any of her clothes and couldn't wear pants much, so she just stayed in a night gown.
***************
When the bags filled with boxes of food arrived I carried them upstairs to the bedroom. Both girls were sleeping now. I smile. "Come on little ones, time to eat" I said making Callie's eyes pop open. I had scared her a bit. But she smiles and rubs Zi's back. "Time to wake up baby" she says I was a little confused right now, but it wasn't my place to judge or ask questions. Zi stirs and gets up out of bed. Then she runs around to the other side and tries to help Callie out of bed. "I think we should let Liam here to help me hun" she said the girl agreed and moved out of the way to let me help Callie up. "I think I'm just gonna have to stay here" Callie said  after a few failed attempts at trying to get out of bed. I try one more time but with no luck. "I think your right" I said Thankfully the bed sits up and lays down. "Can I eat in bed with Callie please" Zi pleads with wide eyes. I smile "yes you may" I said Zi gets up in bed next to Callie and they adjusted their sides of the bed with the remotes that were on each side. "Mind if I eat with you guys?" I asked "okay" they both said I pulled out the food. "I'll be right back" I said and the both nodded.
*****************
583 words. In a few more chapters or after the next chapter will be a big time skip. Please conitue to vote, comment and what not. Stay tuned!