Chapter 36

Zi's POV

When I woke up the next morning, I checked my phone for a text from Tony. "Good morning sweetie, I'll pick you up around noon, thank you for letting me take you out to lunch" the text said. I smiled and looked at the time. It was 10am I was surprised I slept in so long. I got out of bed and went over to my closet for something to wear, I decided on a black shirt and a cute white skirt. I carried my clothes to Callie's room. "Hey sissy can I use your shower?" I asked as I came into her room. She was laying in bed with a breakfast tray but she barely ate her food, she looked sad as she stared off in space. It was totally normal after everything she's been through. "Sissy?" I called out. "Huh?" She asked when she came back to reality. "Can I use your shower?" I asked "oh um yes of course" she said I sat my clothes down on the bed and sat down beside her. "What's wrong?" I asked it felt like a stupid question, but she useally doesn't take this long to eat. "I have the urge and I can't move" she said "oh.. well.." I started "will you get me a razor please?" She asked, she had those sad begging eyes. I stood fast. "I think I should go get Liam…" I said grabbing my clothes. She sighed and looked away. I backed away slowly. "I'm sorry sissy, but I'm not sorry" I said just as I left the room and headed off to find Liam. I found him and Gideon in the kitchen. "Hey kiddo, what's wrong?" Liam asked I pointed towards the cealing. "Callie… she just asked me to get her a razor… she has the urge" I said Liam's face went white, he practically dropped his coffee cup on the counter before rushing out of the room and up the stairs. "I'm proud of you hun, you did the right thing" Gideon said I smiled I walked over to him and hugged him. "Is it okay if I call you dad?" I asked he smiled "sure kiddo" he said hugging me back. After we let go I asked if I could use his shower. "Of course kiddo" he said I headed up to his room and got into the shower. 

Liam's POV

When I got upstairs I found Callie out of bed, she had threw her food at the wall. "Young lady what do you think you are doing" I asked as I walked over to her. I didn't have to move that fast she was very slow. "We both know Zi told on me, plus I have to pee" she said I went over and helped her to the toloit. Once she was done I helped her wipe. I then helped her back to her bed. She fought me a bit. After she was back in bed I cleaned up the mess she made. "Sweetie, I know things are hard right now but you can't be throwing your food, or getting out of bed without supervision, you most definitely can't be cutting yourself" I said as I stood up. "Now I'm going to take this stuff to our kitchen area, you are to stay put is that understood?" I asked she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at me. I set the stuff down on a nearby stand and sit down on the corner of the bed. "I don't know if this is you testing me or whatever but if you get out of this bed without supervision again.... I will ground you, and what I mean by that is I will take away your xbox, tv, nintendo switch, and cellphone, do you understand me?" I asked calmly staring her straight in the face. She lowered herself down further into bed. "I need you to tell me you understand, I'm doing my best to make sure you and the twins are Happy and healthy" I said as I rubbed her leg. "I understand... Sorry Liam" she said I smiled and gave her a hug. "Good girl" I said I then headed off to take her tray to the kitchen, while there I washed my hands and grabbed her a bottle and a snack.

---------------
725 words. Let me know what you think. I had a bit of a hard time writing this chapter.