Chapter 24 (Samuels POV)

Samuel's POV

"You can come out of there now" I said to the hooker inside my bathroom. I was thankful for 2 things, one that Avrie (the hooker) had to use the restroom just as my assistant knocked on the door, when he left I asked Avrie to stay in the bathroom that I would pay her triple her normal hourly rate. The 2nd thing in was greatful for was Callie didn't need to use the restroom while she was here.

Arvie came out of the bathroom and strolled over to me and started rubbing my shoulders. "Damn, baby your even my tence then I thought" she said I look up at her, I still had tears in my eyes. "I hit her..." I said and started to cry again, I bent over my desk as I bawled. Avrie kneeled beside me. "Hey...She deserved it" she said I roughly grabbed her by the hair and smacked her hard. "She did not!" I screamed unlike Callie, slapping Avrie only made her hornier, it didn't make it right though. I let go of her hair. "Here..." I said pulling out my wallet. I handed her $3000. "Take your money and leave" I told her. She takes the money and stuffs it in her purse. "You know.... I never serviced you yet...." She says as she comes back over. She was horny and so was I. "On your knees" I ordered as I stood and stripped. She obeyed. I had her crawl to me as I walk over to the couch. She pumps my cock for a bit before she puts it in her mouth. She was she amazing. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I lean my head back against the back of the couch. "Faster" I pant in a raspy voice. She goes faster and harder then before. When I get close I have her stand. "Strip" I order as I stand as well. She obeys nicely. I throw her down onto the couch and begin to fuck her roughly. She goes to put her hands in my hair but I slap them away. When she gets close I choke her hard. "Do not cum yet" I say she nods, I pump into her faster and harder. "Cum" I ordered as I shot a load into her.
*****************
Once we were both dressed I paid her another 1000 then kicked her out. The moment she left I broke down. "What the hell did I just do?" I thought to myself. I slid down my door and started to cry as I think about Callie, how I was cheating on her, how I hit her, how I've been towards her since she went on bed rest.

After awhile I pulled myself together, I packed up my stuff and headed out to the first bar I could find.
****************************
479 words. Sorry if it sucks. Stay tuned for chapter 25.

New Character Avrie Johnson.