Chapter 22

Callie's POV

Samuel could only see the cuts I made on my arm and face. When he was done cleaning those he stood. "Strip now" he said talking me by the arms helping me up. I bow my head. "Please don't make me do that, you won't like what you see" I whisper "I already don't like what I see" he yelled making me jump. He pulls me into another hug and holds me. "Daddy needs to see, daddy knows just my judging what you did to your face and arms, that it will be bed, daddy needs to know how bad so he can fix it" he said he pulls away and holds me by my shoulders and looks into my eyes.
******************
Samuel's POV

When I look into Callie's eyes I see pain, sadness, dispear and guilt. "Want daddy to undress you?" I asked she blushes a little, but she nods. I smile a little, I pull her long night off of her, when I do anger strikes but I try my best to stay calm. I run my right hand over her breast. I growl. "Bad girl" I said she starts to cry hard. "Come here" I said leading her to my bathroom. I stand her in front of a long mirror. She keeps her hand bowed. "Look in the mirror" I told her sternly. She slowly looks up, she looks into my eyes through the mirror. "I'm tired of this shit" I said she bows her head again. "Look up" I yelled lifting her chin up. "Who do you belong to?" I asked she smiled a little. "You daddy" she says proudly. "Who do these belong to?" I asked squeeze her tits from behind her as we look in the mirror. "They are your daddy" she said I squeezed them hard earning a squeel "that's right mine, are you aloud to hurt what's mine?" I asked her eyes went wide, "no daddy" she wined. "Then why did you do it!" I yell giving her a few spanks to her butt.

After scolding her a little longer I finished cleaning her up, I helped her put her night gown back on and made her sit on the couch. "When you have our babies I'm gonna punish you hard, you know that right?" I asked her. "I deserve it" she mumbled "yes you do in more ways then one, over the next few months I want you to write me a story of how you think you should be punished" I said "Yes daddy" she said. I leaned down and kissed her. "I'm gonna call Liam and have him come get you, I have a few more things to get done." I said she looks up at me. "Can't I stay with you?" She asked as tears come to her eyes. "No... babygirl... you need to go eat and get into bed... and if Liam wants to punish you for scaring him, and running off, you will let him, you understand me?" I asked "Yes sir" she said bowing her head.
**********************
512 words. Comment, vote, ask questions, share ideas.