Chapter 14

Callie's POV

I continued to drive, I had no money and was almost out of gas. I knew where I was going though and we were almost there.
************
"Callie, Zi" my dad (bio) yells excitedly as we get out of the car. "Hey Bobby" we both said. We he gets to us he hugs us. When he lets go he holds Zi by the shoulders. "I'm really sorry hunny" he said she smiles a little, "thanks" she said he lets her go and turns to me and raised an eye brow "aren't you saspost to be on bed rest?" He asked I smirk and bend my knees rolling my eyes "well...." I said he chuckles. "Well come, come on in" he said as he leads us inside. "You guys hungry? Thristy?" He asked as we entered the kitchen. I sat down at the table and pulled Zi onto my lap. "I'm starved" I said he chuckles "Zi?" He asked "no thank you" she said I swat her on the butt. "You need to eat little girl" I whispered in her ear. "On second thought I'll eat" she said I smile in delight. "Good girl" I said as I played with her hair. She smiles and blushed.  I let her up to sit beside me. Bobby set a plate in front of us along with a cup of water. On the plate was speggite and garlic bread. "Better eat it all" I whispered to Zi. She nods understanding. "So what trouble are you two in now?" Bobby asked as he sits down. I look up from my plate. "You don't know?" I asked surprised I looks up at me and smirks "oh I know" he said raising an eyebrow then goes back to eating his food. "I know what I did was wrong... but it's how I felt in that moment everyone was blaming me... I even blamed myself" Zi said frowning as she picked at het food. I rest my hand on her theigh, she jumps and looks up at me. "Eat" I said then turned my attention to Bobby. "Please just let us stay here. Their gonna lock her back up in the sike ward. You know what happens there." I pleeded he smiles "no one needs to know you guys are here" he said "but..." he points at us. "You will not try to kill yourself..." he pointed to Zi. "And you will get in bed and stay there" he pointed at me. "Got it?" He asked pointing between us both. We nod our head vigeracely. "Yes sir" we both said we all go back to eating in silence.
****************
441 words, what will happen next? Stay tuned to find out.