Chapter 12

Zi's POV

"One, two, three" *zap* "again" "1, 2, 3" *zap*........

"There she is" someone said as they smile over me. I shake my head and pound the ground. "No!" I yelled angry, "no, no, no" I cried as I tried to sit up. "I want to die, why can't I just die!" I yelled. I look around. There's paramedics sitting beside me on the floor of my bathroom panting for air. Toni is sad but he's also extremely pissed, Dicky and Samuel are holding a crying Tina and Callie, they lead them back to their beds, Callie fights them though. "No! I want to stay with Zi, I have to!" She cried "hello can anyone hear me?" I call out. I stand up and she my body, my lifeless body. "We got to move her now!" One of the paramedics said. "Zi will be okay, you need to get back into bed" Samuel says trying to calm Callie down. She stomps on his foot and I laugh. I watch as my body is put on a stretcher, I follow it down the elevator, I follow it out the door and into the ambulance, I watch as Toni runs past me and waits until I'm loaded in before getting in himself. As they hook stuff to me, I step outside just in Time to see Callie trying to run after me, even though carrying twins has made her quite big, she wobbles like a pegwin. I cross my arms over my lap and smile. She stops to pant for air, Samuel is hopping out of the house, coming for her. She starts to walk again and looks in the back of the ambulance and stares at me, I walk closer to her. "Callie... go back into bed" I said she looks down and touches my leg. "Please don't leave me, I need you" she said as a tear rolled down her face. I didn't know she cared so much about me. "Okay Callie, okay I'll come back, just please go back into your bed" I said as I hug her from behind. Samuel comes up behinds her and grips her shoulder, "inside now!" He whispers harshly into her ear. She stomps on his foot yet again. I start to chuckle again....

*long gaping breathe* I open my eyes, my real eyes. The eyes in my body. Toni smile a little, I remove to air thingy that's over my mouth. "Tell... Callie, I said, I said..... "she's coating"
**************
Callie's POV

Samuel was pissing me off right now. "Young lady, you stomp on my foot again and I will bend you over right here, bare your ass and spank you ass raw in front of all of these people" Samuel whispered harshly into my ear"

Samuel's POV

She shrugged her shoulders and moved away from me, stealing my keys. She makes it to the car before I even noticed and locks herself in, turning it on. "Damn it" I yelled and ran over and pounded on the window. Yelling between the phrases "get out of this car now" or "let me in" she pays me no mind, and when the ambulance leaves so does she.

"You are so gonna get it" I whispered as I stood in the middle of the road.
************************
550 words, lol was asked for an update, so I got right on that lol. Let me know what you all think. Needing some ideas of what you guys would like to see happen.