Chapter 5

Callie's POV

After Gidion left the room, I got up to pee, I then went off to my office to do some shopping online, wish was my favorite place to shop but the stuff you order can take up to a month to get it. As I'm scrolling through items on wish I hear noises I think someone is here, someone other then Gidion and I. I grabbed a knife and walked out into the hallway I started walking down the hallway, I hear foot steps behind me, I turn around just in time to be struck with something, then everything went blank.
**********************
When I came to I was trapped in some kind of cage, I was bond. "Oh good your awake" I heard Lucas say "Why are you doing this?" I asked "Why are you doing this" he mocked "you didn't think you could hide away forever did you?" He asked. I say nothing. "I will admit that you were a harder one to get to, even with all your security and all your people, I'm still better, smarter and faster. They know who I am now and I still haven't been caught" he brags "they will find you, and when they do I hope they kill you" I said angrily. He just laughs. "I gotta go out now hunny, be good" he said and then leaves, when he does I struggle against the bond's. "It's no use" I heard someone say. It was another female, I see her sit up in her cage. "How long you been here?" I asked "about 7 days... are you Callie?" She asked "Yeah why?" I asked "he's talked about you a lot" she said I just nod. "If I was you, I'd try to get some sleep while he's gone." She said I nod and do my best to curl up. I've seen enough SVU episodes to know anything and everything can happen, I need to be rested for whatever it is.
********************
Gidion's POV

After dinner, I went up and turned on some music and relaxed in the tub, while drinking a bottle of wine. I thought I had heard a noise but when I peeked out my door I saw nothing. 'Must have been the wind' I thought to myself and went back to my bath, once I was done I got into my night clothes then went upstairs to check on  Callie. I looked all over and found no sign of her. I did however find a puddle of blood and a knife in the hallway. "Callie?" I called out. I ran all over the house looking for her but I still couldn't find her. I decided to call the police and reported her missing, possibly kidnapped
*******************

457 words, anyone have any ideas as what to write next? Any help would be greatly appreciated.