Chapter 7

Callie's POV

I wake in a hospital bed, Samuel was sleeping in a chair next to me, on the other side was Gidion. He was awake, I smile a little at him. He smiles back and sits up. "Hey kiddo" he said "hi dad" I said smiling. I pointed at Samuel. Gidion nods "he's been here all night" he said I raise an eyebrow, "and Lucas?" I asked sitting up a bit. "He's in jail" he said I look down. "And my baby?" I asked Gidion smiled "doing just fine, your baby is doing just fine" he says I smile a little as I look over at Gidion. I frown a little, "what's wrong kid?" Gidion asked "Lucas told Samuel I was pregnant" I said Gidion nods "yeah.." he said
************************
One month later

Callie's POV

I was about 5 and a half months pregnant now, my stiches from my eye came out weeks ago, I still didn't have full vision in that eye yet, Samuel and I were back together and he lived with me in my room. Tina and Dicky and Zi and Toni all live here as well. I was saspost to be on bed rest but I'm a brat and don't listen. Tina is about 7 months pregnant now and we both know the sex of our babies, I found out last month that I was pregnant with twins, one was hiding. I found out yesterday I'm having a boy and a girl. Tina was having a girl as well and following suit Zi was pregnant to! She about 2 months along.
*******************
Zi, Tina and I were at the mall. "Samuel again?" Tina asked as my phone rang. "Yup..." I said smirking. I hit the FU button and go back to eating my food, we were in the food court. "Shit!" Zi yelled with wide eyes. "What?" I asked and Tina gulped. I laugh "what's wrong you to, you look like you've seen a ghost" I said Tina pointed "it's worse" she said I turned around and was face to face with Samuel. "Uh oh" I said blushing. "Hi daddy" I said "Don't you hi daddy me little one" he said pointing his finger at me but he couldn't help but smile. "Your in trouble little girl" he says "but daddy..." I wine "don't but daddy me little girl" he said "everyone in my car now!" He said sternly. We all moved as fast as we could which wasn't all that fast except for Zi. "I'm sorry daddy, pwease don't be mad" I said as we were lead outside. He smirks and raises an eyebrow and pats my butt. He helps us into our seats and buckles us in and then drives us home.
*********************
457 words, hope everyone like.