Chapter 11

Toni's POV

Once the movie was over I went and checked on Zi who was slightly awake, I closed the door and walked over to her. She was sweating really bad and her eyes looked very tired. "Babygirl?" I asked she doesn't look up, she barely moves at all, I walk closer. "What's wrong baby?" I asked still no movement. I checked her forehead. "Your burning up" I yelled slightly. I hurried to uncover her, the bed under her was soaked in blood. Frightened I began to shake her my the shoulders. "Samuel!" I yelled out. He rushed in and when he saw what was happening he pushed me out of the way and picked her up and rushed her to his car, I ran after him. He runs back into the house while I stay with Zi, I pat her head, Samuel runs back out and gets into the driver seat and rushes us to the ER.
****************
Zi's POV - one week later

Time seemed to have stopped when I was told I lost the baby, Toni was angry with me, I don't know why though, I was angry with me to, a lot of people thought I killed my first baby when I o'd, but the truth was I o'd because I lost the baby, I didn't care that it was a rape baby, I loved it anyway and it wasn't it's fault that who ever his father was, he was a Rappest. Now here I was again with a bottle of pills, ready to die. It was my fault... it had 2 be, it was my second miscarriage. I close my eyes. I couldn't do this anymore, I couldn't let myself get pregent and the baby die again... I opened the bottle and grabbed my soda, poured a bunch of pills in my hand.... "here goes....
****************
308 words, sorry it's kinda short, and I'm sorry if this chapter is triggering, if you need someone to talk to, inbox me. Anyway stay tuned for the next chapter, I'm trying to decide on a babysitter, anyone have any ideas for the babysitter?