Chapter 31

Trigger warning - extreme violence (abuse), Rape, swearing, maybe self harm we will see how it plays out

This chapter is inspired by the song (stutter - my darkest days)

Callie's POV - one week later

"Where the he'll were you?" Samuel yells in my face as he pulled me out of my bed, by my hair. I had been napping from a long day of hanging out with Zi, Liam had taken me to visit her, she and Toni were on vacation in one of Gidion's cabins.

When I don't answer fast enough he smacks me across the face hard. "I...liam took me to see Zi" I stutter he smacks me again, "liar!" He yells, he reaked of booze. "You were having sex with Liam weren't you?" He yells letting go of my hair. My eyes go wide. "No... no.. daddy I swaer... we never... I've never..... he smacks me again causing me to fall on the floor. I start crying and he begins to drag me to the punishment room. "Your... hurting me daddy" I cry out but he ignores me. The babies inside me were deffently not happy, they were kicking and moving all over. I rub my belly trying to relieve them but I was scared and hurt and I knew they could feel my pain. Samuel stands me up and pushes me to bed over the bed. He undoes his belt. "Your gonna get 20 for lieing to me, you better keep position" he says yanking my nightgown up, trying it to my hair band. My legs are shaking. *whack... crack... smack* he belts me fast and hard not even caring if it was just my but he was belting. He caught my back a few times, one of them swirled around hitting me in the belly. I reach one of my hands back. "Red daddy red!" I cried out but he doesn't stop. He doesn't move my arm out of his way. I cry hard and end up peeing. That makes him angier, it always does, why am I always so bad why couldn't I control my bladder? He drops the belt, he pulls me by my hair twirling me around to face him. "Did you learn your lesson?" He asked "Yes daddy! I won't lie... I won't lie" I cried but that's what I was going to do, I was gonna lie. "So... you were off having sex with Liam?" He roared. "Yes daddy... I'm sorry it won't happen again" I cried "damn straight it wont... I made a mistake letting him around you... your such a whore, you'll spread you legs to anyone...." he said licking his lips. He pulls my head back by my hair. "Tell daddy... tell daddy your a dirty whore who needs showed who she belongs to, tell daddy to punish you" he said I cry hard.... "I'm a dirty whore who needs showed who she belongs to and needs punished" I whispered "Yes you do" he says he pushes me onto the bed, he ribs off my night gown and undressed himself. He was really hard. "Daddy is the only one who's going to enjoy himself tonight... get on your hands and knees" he says I struggle to get on my hands and knees and when I finally do it's meant with a hard swat from his hand to my already sore bottom. He slams his cock into my butt whole and I scream and try to pull away, he grabs me by the hair. "Take your punishment like the slut you are" he says as he slams into me. I pounds in me hard and fast, my ass and asswhole hurt really bad right now. "Please daddy stop... stop" I say between sobs he bites my back and tells me to shut up and take it.

When he finally cums he pulls out and pants. I stay were I am afraid to move or breathe. After a few minutes he stands, dresses and leave the room. I still don't move, not until I hear the front door slam. I slumped forwards and curl up into a ball and cried hard.
*******************
692 words, this chapter was very hard for me to write.

Lol on a lighter note, it's way past my bed time *shr... don't tell my daddy* lol but he's so good to me and he knows I has sleeping problems so he won't be mad, If anything he be worried and insist I take a nap tomorrow if I need it.

Thanks for reading, it's 3:37am and I'm gonna try to sleep. Night everyone