Chapter 25

Liam' s POV

I watched Callie in the rear view mirror, she fell asleep not even ten minutes ago. Once home I got out and opened her door. She fusses a little bit. "Shr... you can go back to sleep in a few" I said. I unbuckled her and decided just to carry her. I was thankful that I work out a lot, with the twins she was pretty heavy to carry, ofcorse I would never say that out load. I carried her bride style into the elevator, once we reached her floor I carried her into her bed. I sat her down on it and she wines "I gotta get you changed" I said I grabbed out a clean nightgown and walked over to her. I helped her out of her old one, fully seeing the damage she did. Tears come to my eyes but I swallow them back. I put her clean nightgown on and helped her into bed, I tucked her in and kissed her forehead. "Sleep well little one" I said

"Liam?" Callie called out as I headed for the door. "Yeah baby?" I asked as I turned back around "Will you lay whiff me?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes. I smile a little and nod. "Sure" I said softly. I walk back over and lay down beside her. I lay on my back and she cuddles me. "I'm sorry I'm a bad girl" she said I pull her head close to me and kiss it. "Shr... just sleep... we can talk about it later." I said she nods and falls asleep.
*************************
I wake to my phone vibrating in my pants pocket, when I struggle to reach it Callie wines a little and rolls over into her own spot. I stand and leave the room shutting the door behind me. I reached into my pocket and grabbed out my phone. '3 missed calls' it says I slide it open to see they are all from Samuel. "Hey man what's up?" I asked once I called her back. He was really drunk. "I'll call you a cab" I said I hung up the phone and called the cab company and sent someone over to pick up Samuel. I then went down the stairs and waited. When the cab pulled up I paid him and helped Samuel out of the car. He had blood all over him. "Hey bro... hey... thank you" Samuel said almost falling I caught him and helped him to the main level shower, while in the shower I made him some coffee and had him drink it. "What happened?" I asked "got...got in a bar fight" he said plopping done onto the couch in the living room. I nodded "I'm gonna go check on Callie" I said he grabs my shirt. "How..how is she?" He asked I sighed "she's okay" I said he nodded and let go. He looked really sad and just drained. I went upstairs and checked on Callie.
*************************
501 words, hope everyone likes if you have any idea's please share.