Author's Note

Hey guys!

This is my first story and it's going to be about a love triangle between Y/N, Loki Laufeyson and James "Bucky" Barnes. No these characters do not belong to me they belong to Marvel, but it would be much appreciated that you didn't copyright my story and the story line that I've created.

*Just a warning this is a mature story and there will be some TW content, but I have made sure to put TW's before each chapter that includes them.*

This story will be on going and I'll make sure to make more frequent updates as the story gets more popular, and more people begin to read it. . I'll take all opinions into consideration. I'm so excited for this story to take off because I haven't seen one of these yet and I would love to hear your guys' feedback and any corrections you guys had for me.

The story will be a little shorter and slower at the beginning because I want to build up the story, and give background on Y/N, but don't worry the story will get longer and spicier chapters.

This story will be in Y/N's POV, but I will make sure to put it in other characters POV's just so you understand the story better, and I really hope you guys enjoy it. It would be much appreciated if you guys shared this story with your friends and make sure to give it votes if you like it!

Without further adieu I present to you Indecisive...