[5]

Felixs POV

I woke up earlier then Y/n and tried to be quiet so that she wouldn't wake up, so i just watched her sleep in my arms, she looked so cute that I wanted to scream 'aww' or 'uwu'.
Soon enough her Mother came in quietly,
And said whispering
"Oh Good Morning Lix, i didn't know you where awake, i just wanted to check on you guys."
"It's okay i just woke up, i'm just watching Y/n sleep because she looks so cute"
I said smiling
She smiled back at me and went out of the Room, closing the door carefully.

After 10-20 minutes Y/n finally woke up with a smiling Face.
"Did you look at me for the whole time?"
"Yes i did"
I said smilingly

She laughed at me and we layed there laughing at each other and saying yeet for 2 to 5 minutes straight.

Smut😏🍯

Suddenly i hovered over her and said
"You are so cute and beautiful i just love you from the bottom of my heart"
I smiled at her and started kissing her passionately and went down kissing her neck leaving hickeys all over her neck.
And then went up again to kiss her jaw and lips.
I started taking of my Shirt and sweatpants, so i was only covered by my boxers, and she only wore lingerie.
She looked at my body and looked very suprised by my actions.
I suddenly took of her lingerie and my boxers so we were fully naked and i put a condom on.
I started kissing her and slowly entering a finger in her and slowly started moving, while she quietly moaned.
"Moan for me baby"
I said while kissing her passionately.
I started getting faster and she moaned louder in the kiss.
After a few minutes she already came on my hand and i licked her sweet cum.
After a few breaths i started entering my ("foot"- by chan)(i'm sorry i had to)
friend in her gently, i went slow at the start till she got used to my lenght and started moving, she started moaning and grabbing the back of my head.
"F-faster"
I did what she said and she moaned louder and almost screamed but i covered her mouth with my hand.
"You shouldn't be that loud, we don't need Interruption, do we?"
I wispered in her ear, she nodded her head.
"Good kitten"
I said.
I bursted even harder and kissed so she couldn't make loud noises so her parents wouldn't hear since i didn't want to get in trouble. "So i want you to cum 3 times for daddy and you'll be daddy's favourite forever"
She nodded and rolled her eyes while cuming on me. I liked that amd came after that, i ran over her skin with my finger while she got goosebumps by my light and soft finger on her skin.
I bursted harder in her and tried to keep her silent i saw she had tears on her cheeks so i wiped them away with my finger and kissed her gently.
She came once more and was out of breath so i stopped my movement and gave her some time to exhale. After a few minutes her breath was controllable again so i slowly started moving again.
She started moaning quietly.
"Faster-r"
I did what she said and started bursting into her. She felt tighter than before since her walls must be swollen. So i gasped and moaned in a deep voice. That voice turned her on and she started kissing me while both of us were moaning into the kiss and not caring about anything around us, that ment we didn't even knew what was going on around us. Y/n's Mother actually came in right when Y/n came on me. We winced when we heard a foot step. So i fell right next to Y/n on the Bed while feeling embarrassed. Y/n's Mom just laughed and said
"All of us were young it's normal, as long as you guys are using protection."
She smiled at us while laughing, we started laughing.
She went out of the Room and closed the door. We hugged each other and kissed after we laughed at the embarrassing moment.
😃🍯Smut END

After we cuddled for a while we got up and cleaned everything up and got ready to go downstairs and sit down at the dining table, i went to the kitchen to help Y/n's Mom in the kitchen.
She smiled at me and gave two plates of korean egg bread/Gyeran-ppang and some other delicious things.
I went to the kitchen to get the other two plates but Y/n's Mom stopped me and wanted to tell me something so i nodded and got nervous,
"You are such a sunshine and make my daughter happy anytime and i hope i didn't interrupt you two haha i wanted to say sorry"
"Oh uhm haha noo uhm actually not but i was just- shocked and i was scared but it's okay-"
So she nodded and smiled at me while i smiled back.
I brought the two plates to the table and sat down next to Y/n.
"Good Morning"
"Good Morning did you sleep good?"
"Yeah, i feel good while holding your daughter in my arms"
Y/n started laughing and hit me gently while Y/n's Mom joined and laughed with us.
"That's nice to hear mate"
I smiled and started to eat as well as the others.
During breckie we just spoke about normal things and made jokes and laughed together. As soon as we were done with eating i took all plates and brought them to the sink to wash them
"Felix you don't have to do that"
Y/n's mother said.
When i washed the dishes Y/n came up to me and hugged me from behind.
"Babyyy ur so cuteeee"
"Uwu"
Her parents just smiled at us
"Do you guys want to watch a movie?"
"Yeah sure"

So we watched a movie afterwords..

__________________________________
1018 words
I hope you liked this chapter and i just had to do the smut part😂💗
Byeeeee