[11]

Felixs POV

She fell asleep on my chest.
//She looks so beautiful while Sleeping, how did i even deserve this Beauty?//

On the next Morning
"Are you awake?" I asked in a sleepy voice. "Yes i am hihi" She said with a smile on her face.

We stood up and went to the bathroom to brush our teeth, and get ready in general.
Then i got a message from my Mom

Mom❤️:Hi honey, i just wanted to tell you that we are coming home tomorrow!! I hope you and Y/n are doing great! Her Mom alteady told me that you are in a relationship and that really makes us happy!❤️

Felix:Aww thank you, why are you guys coming home earlier? Did something happen?

Mom❤️: Nooo our Boss just said that we did enough and could take a break. We'll bring amazing gifts from Korea!!

Felix: Thanks Mom!

"Y/n!! My parents are coming tomorrow! And they have presents for ussss"
"Huh wait what omggg yesss"
We both were so happy, so we got ready while being the two most excited people ever. We put on nice cloths and Y/n did her make up

 We put on nice cloths and Y/n did her make up

(Your Make up)

After we were done we pug on outfits for the day

(This is what you are wearing)

(This is what Felix is wearing)

So after we were done, we went downstairs to say good morning to her parents, we wanted to go out today, it was really nice and sunny outside.

So we went out and went to the downtown area of Sidney, it was so warm and so nice there, we went to some shops and other sights.
"Ohhh i wanna go in this shop, you can look around in the next shop."
"ok sure ig"
Ngl that kinda sounded mean but cute.

Y/n's POV
I went inside, and i already saw some cute outfits and other stuff that looked cool, i went further into the shop, when i was at almost the end of the shop someone pulled me into the chancing room. The person was wearing fully black clothes and a mask with a hat so i couldn't see his face. I tried calling for help but he put his hand on my mouth. I was so scared.
"Don't be too loud kitten"
After that sentence i got scared and bit his hand and started calling for help, at that moment i realized that Felix was searching for me in the shop.
He heard my voice and came to the changing room, he pulled me out and kicked the guy that almost abused me.
"Are you okay?" "Yes i am thank you"
"Oh god"
The police came on time and catched the boy, it turned out that it was one of his old bullies that wanted revenge on him.

After that we went home and talked about it with my parents. After that we went upstairs and hung out with each other.
Until we remembered that we would have school next weak, both of us didn't wanted to go.

________________________________________
513 words
I hope you liked this chapter and are doing great and feeling well,
💕🤍🐣👾✨