[29]

Y/N's POV

When i woke up, i slowly saw how Felix tried to protect me from the Person that had kidnapped us. I slowly saw how both were slightly bleeding, i was scared but couldn't do anything, i was scared because of my Pregnancy and Felix. I wasn't scared of dying, i was dying of having to harm my loved one's.

They had a fight and i wa there, sitting in the corner, hoping nothing would happen. After some Time Felix actually managed to get him to black out, he directly told me to take his Hand and run. I did what he said and we actually got out really quick.

As soon as we got out, we called the Police and waited so they could pick us up. We got in the Police car and they asked us what had happened, we told them the Story and they took us to the Police Station and we had to tell another Police Officer what had happened, we did, as we got out. Our Parents ran to us and asked if everything was okay, which we answered with a short "yes". We drove back Home and had Dinner together as we talked About several Things just as what has happened today.

After Dinner, Felix and I directly went to Bed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

220 words

Hi i hope you enjoyed this chapter and that you are all good and healthy. <33