[6]

Y/n POV

After we watched the movie we all laughed since it was a funny movie.
Felix had put an arm around me and i smiled at him while putting my head on his shoulder.
"You guys look so cuteee together i want to see your guises wedding"
We laughed when my mom said that and we eventually got upstairs and got onto my Bed and cuddled.
"Are you okay? Does it hurt?"
"Hm? Noo i feel good"
"Okay baby"
He kissed me on my hairline

After 10 minutes of cuddling, we actually stood up and eventually wanted to go to the beach. Since we were very bored we went to the beach. Of course i needed a bikini and i didn't knew which one to choose, so i let Felix choose
"Mmmm pick this it probably looks awesome on you"
I nodded, took the bikini and went to the bathroom to put it on.
After i put it on i saw Felix who changed and i could see his abbs and tried to look away because i started blushing,
He saw that and ran up to me and hugged me while having a big smile on his face.
"U look stunning and you're so cuteeeee"
He said
I put on a light shirt and light pants, while he just put on a shirt.

What you wear:

And what he wears:

And what he wears:

So we went downstairs and i told my parents felix and i would go to the beach and maybe to a café afterwards

"Okay hunny stay safe, and have fun"
"Thanks Mom we will bye"

On the beach
We finally made it to the beach and at first we packed out our things and rolled our big beach towel out on the Sand.
After that we took of the clothes that covered our swimclothes.
We ran in the warm water that now roamed around our bodies and we when deeper in, we swom for a while talking and laughing.
After the sea got very deep, we could see many fishes that swom next to us.
When you looked down you could see little seaturtles swimming around cutely.
"Felix look! Seaturtles!"
"Oh nicee they look so cute"
"Righttttt"
"Y/n, i think we should go back before it's to late"
I nodded and we swom back to the surface.
I layed down on the towel while letting the hot summer sun warm up my skin, Felix joined me and layed right next to me.
"Isn't this a beautiful day at a beautiful place?"
"Mm yes it is, aspecialy with you"
he started giggling and kissed me on the cheek while cuddling himself on me.

After a few minutes or an hour we actually stood up, put our other clothes on, folded the towel and put it in the quite big beach bag, to had on to the café.

At the café
As we walked in the café we sat down and i looked around, it was a cute little café with a cute design on the inside and a great view from the big windows,
While the outside of the café looked like an aesthetic picture you could find on istagram or Pinterest.
"Can i have your orders?"
"Yeah sure, i'll order a piece of cheesecake and a chocolate flavored iced coffee please."
"I'll order the same as the lady."
He said smiling
"Okay your orders will be on the way"
The lady said while smiling and walked away with our orders.
Felix and i talked about usual things like life,school, the newest games and other things until our orders actually came,

I started to eat the piece of cheesecake while listening to felixs soft voice.
He drank the iced coffee and ate the cheesecake while we we're talking and giggling.
After we finished, we talked on the beautiful streets while the sun slowly went down.

_________________________________________
648 words
Thank you for reading this chapter, i really appreciate it and i hope you guys are doing good and safe🤍💗
And you guys should know that i love youuuuu🤍🤍