[40]

Felix's POV

Years went by...

Y/n still didn't wake up, i lost hope.

Our daughter grew up and i told her how i met her mom, we had a good father-daughter relationship and i was greatful for her. But i missed Y/n, my Girlfriend, best friend, the one that always was by my side. 

I stopped visiting daily, the doctors told me that she probably wouldn't wake up. I was very down but my family made me happy-

It wasn't easy to raise a daughter all by myself, but i did it for Y/n and i knew that she would be proud of me.

One day i got a call from the hospital saying that Y/n had woken up but wouldn't have much time to live, so i rushed to the hospital with my daughter and i was so happy to be able to talk to y/n and introduce her to our daughter. 

"She looks so beautiful" she said, they talked very much with each other and i just sat there and watched my family being comeplete for this one short moment.

Our time now was up, and we had to say goodbye. I kissed her one last time before i watched her slowly loosing her enrgy and falling asleep, forever.

|now our daughter is 16 and we happily live in australia, the house that my and y/n's parents had bought. I still miss y/n but i've learned to live through that phase of time.

The End

_________________

239 words

thank you guys for supporting me through out this story and for 4k reads. I never expected this story to be so succesful. I am so greatful for evrything, love u guys <3