[2]

Felixs POV

Do you wanna be my Girlfriend?
———————————————————————
"Yes i do, what is that kind of a question?"
"I love you" i replied

I smiled and looked in to her beautiful eyes.
Before she could say something i kissed her.
It felt so nice, she was the love of my life that i wanted to marry one day and have a big Family, I wanted her to be happy with me and never leave me.

It was already dark so i took her to her house and she asked me to stay, so i asked my parents.

Felix:
Mom can i stay at Y/n's house like an overnight stay?

Mom❤️:
Yes hun, make sure you guys are safe and come home atleast at 12 o'clock!

Felix:
Sure Mom.

"She said yes!"
"Yayyyy i asked my parents they said yes too, so let's go in to my room and play Fortnite!"

I laughed and followed her, i knew every room in her House, i was thousands of times here,
We even have clothes from each other at our Houses for Sleep overs.
We went up to her Room and played some Video games and laughed until her Mom said we should come down to dinner.

We sat down and waited till everyone had a full plate of delicious Food in front of them.
Y/n's Mother asked me how my day was and how school is going.
I answered with good since i wasn't having a bad day at all.
"So are you guys together now?"
Her Father asked
"Uhm actually yes, dad"
She answered
Her Mother cheered us happily. We ate together and stood up after we finished.

We went up to her room again and started getting ready to sleep, so we changed our clothes and then we went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth.

@/lix_00

Only with you💗💗

Only with you💗💗

We just played some more games on our phones like among us and a Horror game, after that we wanted to go to sleep, so we laid down on her bed and i put my arm around her.
After some minutes her Mom came in to say Goodnight.
"Aww, you guys are so cute, but anyway goodnight and sleep tightly"
After that she turned off the lights and closed the door.
I gave Y/n a goodnight kiss and wanted to sleep while she turned her back on me:(.

20 Minutes later

"Lix i can't sleep"
"And thats on turning your back on me and now come in to my arms"
She did what i said and burried her face in my chest.
She fell asleep very easily,I fell asleep minutes after.

————————————————————————
445words
Hii so i hope you enjoyed it and let me know if you did in the comments or vote💗💗🤍