[30]

Felix's POV|The next Morning

As i woke up, i saw that Y/n was awake and staring at me smilling. She looked so cute and stunning. "Good Morning my Love" "Good Morning baby" i said smilling and we cuddled smilling at each other.

As we stood up, we brushed our teeth and went downstairs. I put my arms around her and kissed her deeply. We kissed for a few minutes until we ran out of air. We walked to the Dining Table and sat down to have breakfast.

After that we watched TV and cuddled, i slightly caresed her Back and gave her Little kisses on her Hairline. We watched a Movie which seemed to cool one and it was really enteraining.

As the movie ended we heard the Bell rang, i went to look and it was Minho and Han. They came here to hang out a bit. they came in and we talked for a bit until we wanted to Play Truth or Dare, We sat down on the Floor and Y/n started. "Han, truth or dare?" "Uhm- truth" "ok, would you marry someone?" "yeah actually yes" "Felix truth or dare?" "Dare" "Go outside and scream "My girlfriend is Pregnant by me" "Wt- uhm ok" "My girlfriend is Pregnant by me" he screamed and as i came back inside i laughed real hard "What happened?" "some women said 'congrats but y'all seem really young' then her husband came and said 'Darling we had our first child with 16' the women said 'yeah i regret it'" we all started to laugh.

"Minho truth or dare" "Dare" "Make out with Han" Minho started to smile and grabbed Han, putting him on his lap. They started to make out and i saw how Y/n was filming while Holding in her laugh. They made out for a few Mintes and you could see how both of them got Hard, they then gopt back to us. "Y/n Truth or dare" "Truth" "Would you cheat on Lix with anyone of our friendgroup" "Nope"

We played a few more Rounds until we got Bored of it.

_________________________________________

351 Words

Hii i hope y'all like this chapter and i'm sorry for not being ative but i wasn't doing good. Well i'm good now haha <33