[26]

The next Morning|Y/n's POV

We all woke up at almost the same time cause we stll had school today, Minsung also came downstairs after a few minutes and we all started laughing. "I see y'all had a good Night didn't you?" i asked while laughing, they started laughing and both nodded. We tried to look as normal as possible but well if that worked well, i don't know but oh well.

Miho drove us to school, since he and Chan were the only one with a drivers lisence, we all were scared that he'll drive us to death since he drank way to much alcohol last Night but after 10 minutes we all were at school safely.

We all went into class and the teacher directly noticed something so we told her, she just started laughing and we also started laughing. The rest of the time we tried to focus to class but that didn't really work out.

In the cafeteria jisung and minho just kissed without stopping, as if they were alone, smiles started to form on our Faces, we were happy that they don't care about others anymore.

We went into next class which was chemistry. it's not to bad, better then Math, I mean i don't even listen so, i don't really care, i just draw something or try to talk to someone.

After class Felix and i walked home together, we then put on other cloths

Their outfits lol

Their outfits lol

We wanted to eat something, so we met up, and went to Bakery, to buy something. We got our food and then went to a quiet place near a River, We sat down at the River and ate our food, i put my head on his shoulder while he put his arm around my waist. This moment was so beautyful, i don't want it to end.

_____________________________________

349 Words

I hope you liked this chapter and you are doing good, are healthy and yeah.<33