[15]

Felix's POV

In the Morning i woke up while having Y/n in my arms. It was very early and thats why i decided to not wake her up.
After almost an hour she woke up and said Good morning in a sleepy voice.
We kissed and then got up to get ready. After we got ready we went downstairs and had breakfast.

Y/n's POV

We then walked to school as always and talked by making flirty jokes and started laughing. When we were at school, we met our friends and went to class. We had science yikes. I hate science and the teacher is so weird he's like a pedo.
We got into clas and got back the exam we had before Summer break. The teacher went up to me and said that i failed but could do favor for him so i could be better. I declined obviously, even tough i said no he almost forced me to. Then i went out of the class and went to the principal to tell her. I told her and she immediately fired him.

So there we were, at the lunch table eating our food up in silence. Awkward Silence. "Soo how are y'all doing?" I asked.
Everyone answered a short "good" and went silent again. It was confusing me. Did i do something wrong? I was so confused.
"Did i do something wrong?" "No? Why are you asking?" "Because all of you are silent as fuck" "oh well, we thought you would be annoyed or something. We thought your day wasn't going well" "but that doesn't mean you gotta be silent. I love it when we talk" All of us then started smiling and then talking.
"How about we throw a Party at my House, my parents aren't there till Sunday"
Chris said "yeah sure sounds good"

At Chris' House

It looked very nice and clean. We went to the backyard. Chris had a Pool and very much space. Chris came with Alkohol and other things. We knew one thing for sure: this is not gonna end good.
We all drank and just laughed and had fun. We played music and danced. Felix kissed me and then we danced together. We had lots of fun. We made lots of photos.

The photos: