[21(Minsung pt3)]

Jisung's POV

"Let's come together"

_________________

I came while screaming his name, a few seconds later he also came inside of me, screaming my name.
He then layed down next to me, then looked at me with a slight smile and bright shining eyes.
"You were so good, i could do this everyday"
He said and kissed me softly
We both smiled at each other and i cuddled myself in his chest. He gently put his strong arms around me and we fell asleep.

After a few hours i woke up in minhos arms with a blanket being on top of us, covering our nakedness. Minhos cat Soonie actually climbed itself up and laid down on minho. So cute.
I just watched minho and Soonie until he woke up.
Minho actually woke up and directly smiled at me and then at Soonie, he took Soonie and cuddled with Soonie placing Soonie between our arms.

After we stood up we realized we still were naked and then we both took a shower together and then got dressed to ask our friends if they wanted to hang out.

We got ready and then went to the place where we should meet up. Felix, Y/n and Chan already were there and greeted us, i couldn't really walk or sit but i tried to not show it.
Of course Y/n saw that and asked me what was wrong, i then told her and then we started laughing. "Hows the baby?" "Good, do you wanna feel it?" "Sure" i gently placed my hand on her Belly, i felt so happy for her bc i knew how long she was scared to tell Felix her feelings, just as Felix.

After some minutes Rosé,Jennie, Hyunjin, Changbin,Momo, Nayeon and Sana came.
We all had much fun and made great memories. At the end we all went to the beach and went for a swim. It was so fun!

At the end we all went home, i went home with Minho and stayed overnight. It was very cosy with him, i cuddled myself onto him and he put him strong arms around my body, starting to rub his and down my back so i would be calm and could rest. I fell asleep very easily and slept very good. Minho also fell asleep easily.

I was very happy that i fell asleep so easy cause i normally couldn't sleep until it was past midnight. I would mostly have nightmares or stuff, but when i slept in Minho's arms i felt so safe and so needed.
I never was loved, my parents always told me that i'm unwanted and that i was an accident, Minho always told me that if i really was an accident then i was the best accident, his words always helped me. We then started falling for each other and now he's my boyfriend, i'm so happy that i got him. I don't wanna lose him. I would do anything for him, no matter what it costs.

___________________________
504 Word
Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoyed this💕😾