[35]

Y/n's POV | The next day

I woke up the next day and got ready to go out with my friends to go shopping in the mall. I combed my hair and brushed my teeth while listening to some music. 

"I'm going out, see y'all later" "Take care Y/nniee" I walked out the door and walked to the bus stop. I waited for the bus to come while texting Jennie to ask if she's already there. We had a quick chat before i entered the Bus that drove to the mall. 

As soon i got off the Bus i could see my Friends, i greeted them and we went in.
We went into different shops and bought a few stuff. We had lots of fun in the mall, we also went to the cinema afterwards and watched a horror movie. I kinda got scared and my Friends laughed at me "Jennie stop laughing, you also got scared".

As i got hime, it was 6pm and my mom had already prepared dinner. So i sat down and started eating with my Family. After dinner we all sat down and watched TV, we had a family evening as we mostly do.

I took a bath and afterwards went to bed, i was tired cause of the pregnancy but also cause we walked alot today. So i texted my Boyfriend and then went to sleep.~

________________________________________

230 words~

heyy, i'm sorry for not posting a chapter on this ff for a longggg time, i had lots of stuff to do lately since school has started and other things in life. i hope i will be able to post more in the next thew days! <33