[13+info]

Y/n's POV

Today i woke up and got ready for school, yes were having school today, the summer break just ended and school is starting again!

After i was ready, i met Felix in front of his House where we usually meet up to walk to school.
He came and hugged me tight and we walked to school.
After we were at school we met our friends and talked with them.

Everything was going well until..
We saw the 'pick me' girls of the school, they never liked me and now they know i date Felix, the boy they all are in love with.
"Hey, i don't think you deserve him, you are to ugly for him"
"Uh shut up, only because he doesn want you"
"What did you say?"
And then she grabbed my hair and pulled it while trying to pull me away, but Felix grabbed her and pulled her away from me while asking if i was okay. I just nodded.
He then looked at the girl with an angry look and said "Never touch her again!" With his deep ass voice.

We went to class afterwards and just listened to the teacher or talked to each other.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Info: i just wanted to say that i'm gonna start a German Book about Creepypasta oneshots (x reader).
I would really be happy if you would check it out and Thank you for all the reads!💗

_______________________________________
238 words
Thank you for reading, and i hope you liked this chapter!💗🌸
I hope y'all are doing good and are healthy, if not then we can always talk🤍✨