[19(a little minsung)]

Y/n POV

I was watching our loved Couple Minsung, they were in their on World as always. They were so cute i took a picture and uploaded it on Instagram.

itz.Yn.x

So cute^^ <33 (mxnho

So cute^^ <33 (mxnho._ & ji$uxg )

Liked by mxnho._ ,ji$uxg and 1000 other people

mxnho._ :Wtf while art class?! LMAO ly<3

itz.Yn.x : mxnho._ yup^^ lytoo

ji$uxg :HAHAHAH Nice one-^_^

lix_00 :They are heart warming<_>

chxn_ :damn- ig-

j3nn1e_ :woah they are so kyoot*o*

rxsie :Our Bby's <33

itz.Yn.x : rxsie ikrr^^

___________________________________

After class Felix and i went to his Moms car and she drove us to the Hospital where his father was. When we got to the Hospital the doctors told us that he is doing pretty well and that most of the tests went good. All of us were relieved, Felix went to his Dad and hugged him tightly. Felixs mom and i were standing there and were really emotional because of the bond they had. We both knew how much Felixs Dad loved Felix. We started talking and then he told us how the accident happened. "It happened while i was driving to the shopping centre. I wanted to buy some baby stuff your Mother and I used for you. and like baby cloths and stuff. I was about to turn and then someone bumpt into my car, turns out the person was drunk. At first i was shooked but then i felt relieved when i opened my eyes and saw that i only had little wounds." "Wait you were about buy Baby stuff for us?" felix asked "Yeah i was about to" i was very shooked that he wanted to buy stuff for our baby and then got injuried because of it, so was Felix.

The Doctor came in and said that we could go home and that Felixs Dad wouldn't have to stay. We were happy and very lucky to be honest. Felixs Mom dropped me off at my House and said Good evening. so did i. When i went inside my mom asked if everything was okay because she already had heard of the accident. I told her that everything was fine and went upstairs. I got ready for Bed but then Face Timed Rose. I told her everything and we just talked about the basics. After we talked for about one or two hours i evetually went to sleep but i messaged Felix and said Goodnight.

______________________________________________________________________________

392 words

i hope y'all are doing great and are healthy.<33 Stay happy, if your sad then listen to chanie<3 ^^

am i the only german person that is gonna have wechsel Unterricht from Monday on? <_<