[32(smut)]

Chis' POV

It was really late when we came back so i decided to stay over the Night and called my mom to tell her, she agreed and we had dinner and it was very nice and we had much fun, his parents were nice as always and it all was a nice evening.

Minho's POV

I looked at Han, admiring his beauty and his charming Face, he just came out of the Shower and smiled at me cutely, i stood up and hugged him from behind, we kissed and it slowly turned into a heated tonguefight, we broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen. I turned him around and lifted him up, i put him on the bed and hovered over him. "But i just took a shower" "Well i don't care, and we can take one together, as i suggested in the first place" he nodded and undressed himself, just as i did.
I kissed along his body, from his lips to his belly, he ran his fingers through my Hair and grabbed my head. i looked up to him and kissed his lips, i slowly ran my Hand along his body. I let him lick my finger and then slowly entered my finger in him. As i got faster i added a finger, he was moaning very loud so his moans were filling the whole Room. As i stopped right before he came, he looked at me as if he would be begging for it, i smiled and entered my whole length without a warning, he almost screamed and directly came. I usted out in a deep, dark laughter, "You come just because of my length entering? You must've needed it" he didn't answer but moaned very load, i started to move and the whole Room was filled with our moans and our skin clapping.

We had a intensive tongue fight while i was harshly bursting into him, "i a-am go-nna co-me" i tried to say while bursting for the last few times until i came in him. I let my fall next to him and gave him slight kisses on his his forehead, caressing his cheek.
"I love you" "I love you too"

_________________________________

368 Words

Hii, i hope y'all liked this chapter haha, how are y'alls day going cause mine is actually going good so far <33