[27]

Felix's POV

Sitting there in the middle of almost no where, with her, is the most beautyfullest thing ever. I love this moment so much i love hearing her voice, seing her face, watching her motions, just evrything. i love her more then words could discribe. I just enjoy every second with her, she is the one that gives me joy and makes me feel comepleted. We just sat there talking and smilling at each other like loved ones always do.

It was getting very late so we went home to my place and shestayed over that night since it was very late, already 10 pm. We cuddled very tight and she slowly fell asleep just as i did.

The next Morning|9AM

As soon as i woke up, i tried waking Y/N up she then woke up and said "What do you want" in a sleepy but annoyed voice, "We are late to school, it's 9AM!" i responded, the only thing you could hear was a little "oh shit" that came from y/n. "Ok you know what fuck it, lets watch Netflix or something" she then said. I agreed and turned on the TV that was standing across my Bed. She wanted to watch a Horror Movie even though she knew i don't like Horror movies. So we watched 'Scream'(i literally love scream btw). I got really scared and constantly pulled her closer to me. After the Movie finished, i literally grabbed her arm and pulled her so close that she started laughing and calling me koala, well maybe i really am a Koala but act like a human, no one knows :) (ok but fr he ometimes acts like a koala, nobody can disagree).

We went downstairs to eat something and think about how we are going to spend the rest of the day. We decided to go shopping and look for some furniture and Wall paint,flooring and so on. So we went into a store and looked for some stuff, where we actually found some stuff like nice wood flooring, and light colors from wall paint.

We bought a few things and right when we wanted to go home, Y/N remebred that she had a doctors appointment for the pregnancy. So we went to the Doctors and did the usual check up, everything was normal till now, which made us happy.

_______________________________

393 words

Hiii i'm sorry for being late, but i wasn't motivated and i had a corona test yesterday, never again istg it hurts so much. Anygays i hope y'all are good and healthy, and remember that someone loves you ^^ <33