[24]

Felixs POV

Minho, Jisung, Chris and i were at a Park, talking about genral stuff, also about the future wedding for me and Y/n. We were talking about stuff like rings and Wedding Halls. I told them about the decision our Parents had made for us, They were very Happy for us moving in together. We made a whole plan how i am gonna propouse and most of the wedding. After that we just wanted to go over to the Skate Park to skate till the evening. Of course we had fun but we mostly fell off,of our Skateboards because for some reasons there were lots of rocks. But we still laughed and met other skaters and talked with them.

After a few hours we went home and i played a few rounds with Y/n just as we normally do. We then both went to bed. I wish i could've cuddle her in my Arms everyday. but that will like that hopefully soon enough.

In the next Morning

Today it was Monday, that meant school. Ugh School. I got ready as usual and then met up with Y/n to walk to school. I had my arms around her while we were walking, her baby belly already was visible so most of the ppl in our Grade would see her pregnancy. And of course the popular Girls directly noticed andpointed it out. "Omg look whos pregnant, Hahaha" "Well different to you i got a Boyfriend and am happy about my Pregnancy" "so your parents didn't kick you out?" "Nope, they even want us to keep it" Y/n talked back smilling, I love herso much for being herself anywhere she goes and in every Situation. We went into class and just listened to the teacher.

In the break we also just talked with each other and ate. We then went into the next class and then into the next class. After school we just wanted to go home but then Y/n screamed loudly and i saw the girls everyone hate, they tried to hit Y/n. I then took Y/n and went to the Principal to tell him about the girls, i didn't wanted to hit them since i knew they would make a drama as they always do. He talked to all of us together and seperatly, the girls actually were jealous over Y/n being Pregnant by me, which i personally think is funny and useless. We then talked it out and the Girls apologized and the Principal was ver happy for the Pregnancy.

____________________________________

420 words

hii i hope y'all are doing great and are all happy and healthy.<33