[7]

POV Felix

We walked down the streets slowly while talking, while the sun slowly went down and the moon rise up.
"I love you"
"Hm i love you too"
She smiled and burried her face in my chest.
I smiled and hugged here tightly.

After we walked home to her house,
We went in and got greeted by her parents. 
"And? How was the beach? Did you guys have fun?"
"Yes Mom, we did, Felix and i saw so many things in ghe sea, there were even seaturtles."
"Aw how nice, okay and now come to the dining table lets eat!"
"Ok suree"
So we sat down at the dining table and talked about normal daily things.

Y/n's POV

After we ate, we took the plates and did the wash up.
"Do you guys want to go a amusement park?"
"Oh sure, we'd love to"
After we finished the washing up Felix and i went upstairs to chance and get ready in general.

"Do you guys want to go a amusement park?""Oh sure, we'd love to"After we finished the washing up Felix and i went upstairs to chance and get ready in general

Thats what you are wearing, btw just think of the Jordan's that Y/n bought as the shoes.

And thats what Felix is wearing.

And that's your make up.

After we got ready Felix hugged me and kissed my lips gently.
"You look gorgeous" he said while looking deeply in my eyes.
We both smiled at each other and he kissed me softly but with Love, and Passion, we didn't even realize that my parents came in while looking at us in a lovely way.
When we realized we were suprised and started to laugh in confusion.
"Now let's get going"
And we all sat down in my dad's Car,
My mom and Dad where one the driver and passenger seat ,while Felix and i sat in the Back holding hands and talking.

10 minutes later, at the amusement park

"We are finally here, i'm excited already!"
I was a little bit scared to ride a roller coaster but Felix and i still went on a roller coaster, i couldn't let go of him,
he laughed and screamed with me.
"AHHHH HOLY WTF"

After we got off the roller coaster,
i felt sick sick and Felix was the happiest person alive.
"That was fun wasn't it?"
"Yea kind of-"
After saying that sentence Felix took me to a food stand and bought us food.
"Is it tasty?"
"Mhm yessir"