[18]

We got to school and went to class, the teacher was nice, she was much more chilled than the others.

Class was okay, i mostly drew but the teacher didn't brag about it.

After Class Felix got a call from his Mom,
"Hi mom, whats up?"
"The Police just called and said that your Father just had a Car accident while driving to the supermarket!"
"Wait what?! Is he okay?!"
"He is at the Hospital, the Police said that he didn't take much damage but still needs be in the hospital for check ups."
He looked relieved but also sad
"I'll pick you up from School today, if Y/n wants to she can come too."
"Ok sure hopefully he'll get better but i'm gonna eat with my friends now bye"
"Bye honey, don't worry everything will be okay."

Then the Call ended and Felix came to me and hugged me, he let his Head rest on my shoulder.    "It's okay Lix, he'll be okay i promise." "Can you please come with me?" "yes ofc i will. As if i would let you alone"

We hugged and i kissed him. Then we sat down on our table. I tried my best on keeping him close to me.

After we all ate we had to go to class, Art class. You could chill out and just do nothing cause no one cared about art class. I just put an arm around Felix and pulled him closer to me. I gave him a forehead kiss and hugged him tighter. We just talked about general stuff and i promised him that everything will be okay, but i know that it's hard for him because his parents had a hard time and after finding their Jobs they mostly had to go on many or sometimes long buisness Trips. Felix always used to come to our house and play with me and stuff. He always was very sensitive about his parents.

_______________________________________________________________________________ 317 words

i hope y'all are doing great and are healthy! I love y'all<33

but how do i already have 377 reads?! really Thank You!<3

^^