[20(smut minsung)]

Jisung's POV

I woke up and got tons of messages. all of them were from Jisungie.

Minho<33

Jisunggggg:)

Can you come overrrr? Pweaseeeee

U Live?

Hello?

Jisungie<33

oh hey bby^^

i just woke up lol but okay i'll come over

Minho<33

okkkk<_<

i'll wait, but not for long (:

seen

______________________________

I was getting ready and listening to Music. i put on my cloths and then did my hair. (actually just brushed it LMAO) I ate breakfast and then drove to Jisungs House, it was 20 minutes away from where i lived. I was on his poarch(?) and rang the doorbell. and minho opened the door for me. He hugged me and i gave him a kiss. I directly went to his cats and hugged all 3. Minho hugged me from the back and asked "What do you wanna do?" "I dunno, maybe watch a movie?" "yesssss lets go, a horror movie cause we're cool." "HAHAHAAHHAHAH" we both strated laughing and then we settled down on his Bed and he started the Horror Movie.                             While we watched the Movie, minho just watched it while sometimes laughing while i was about to piss myself, i buried my head in his chest. "Nawwww is jisungie scaredddd" "noo, AHHHH" he started laughing and i got scared badly, damn. Just damn.

After the Movie ended i cudled myself on to Minho and trying to cool down after i got scared 1Million times. He just smiled and held me in his arms. I could of sworn that he took a picture of me. It was cute tbh.

After some time minho started to hover over me and kiss me wildly. he started to place kisses all over me and gave me marks all over my neck and chest. A noise escaped my mouth and he liked it so he started to undress me and himself. When i saw his upper body my jaw was about to drop while he started smirking. " you like what u see huh" "uhm yea-" he started laughing and kissing me "well it's all urs" so i placed my hand on his abbs. Damn though- He then took off his boxers and damn hows that supposed to fit in me? i looked at him confusedly "it will fit don't worry but just tell me if it hurts" how can he be so sweet and hot at the same time?                                                Then he suddenly puts two fingers into my mouth. After he ended his lil game he entered a finger in me i started moaning then he got faster and entered the second and the third one in. I came on his fingers and he just licked it. "Mhm ur cum is so sweet, i could have it all day" He then turned around so that i was laying on my belly. i felt a strong hand going down my Spine and my ass. He kissed his way down my Spine leaving marks, he smacked my ass and kissed my neck, i was already moaning almost screaming of the pain that was changing into pleasure. It turned me on how he bit my neck and smacked his hand on my ass, without stopping. then he suddenly stopped but slowly entered his Dick in me. I screamed because he was so big but after afew minutes it got better and he askedif everything was okay,  i said yes and so he he started moving. "ngh" it felt so good, i couldn't stop moaning, it was such a good feeling having him inside me. He got faster and faster i moaned louder every time he hit that one spot, he kissed me again and tried to say that he was about to cum just as i did."L-Let's come together-r" i just nodded.

__________________________________________________________________________

628 Words

Thank you for reading and for all the reads*_* i'm literally dead-

I hope all of y'all are healthy and are feeling well.<33