[33]

Chris' POV

We woke up the next Morning and i fell down while trying to stand up. We started laughing and stood up afterwards.

We got ready and went downstairs to have brekkie, as we walked down the last steps of the stairs Felix's Mom called for us. Then she realized that we already were there so she smiled and showed us our Seats.

We had Brekkie together, it was funny like really funny, well Felix's Family has always been nice and funny. Even if they're mostly on business trips they still try their Best whenever they can.

After having brekkie we went outside because the weather was beautiful (prob every day in Australia) It was really fun and we saw different things and also saw teachers which wasn't the best thing we could've seen.

We saw a sea side so we decided to hang out there with a few other Friends. Y/n called Rosé, Jennie, Nayeon, Sana and Momo. Felix called Minho, Han, Hyunjin and Changbin.

By the time they arrived we splashed water on them. We all started laughing and had a little water fight(?).
We had much fun on the sea side. Afterwards we all went to grab some Food and in general go to the central city. We bought a few stuff and ate a few stuff. As we all walked Home, i got a call by my mom that was telling me to come home now cause i would be dead if not.
So i told that to my Friends and said Goodbye while running for my Life.

Y/n's POV

We watched Chris as he ran for his Life and had a laugh. We all got Home by probably 9pm. I directly went to bed cause i was really tired from Today.

________________________________
299 Words
Hii, i am sorry for not being active lately, but i have school and 3 times a week i also have afternoon class so i don't have that much time. But i will try my best and i will have summerbreak by next week, Thursday or smth <333