[3]

POV Y/n

On the next day
I woke up in Felix's Arms while he was looking at me with a smile on his Face.
"Good Morning my Love"
"Good Morning"
I replied in a sleepy voice.

After laying in bed for about 10 minutes, we actually got out of Bed and started getting ready, my hair looked like a mess.
Felix helped me brushing my Hair, that was very cute.
(BRO I'M ABOUT TO CRY BC THIS MYSELF🥲🥺😌)
"I love you"
"I love you too babe"

After we finished we went downstairs to have brekkie, we sat down on the dining table and waited for my Mom to make brekkie.
"Should i help you?"
Felix asked my Mom
"Sure but you don't have to lix"
So he help my Mom and i just sat there, and watched him while smiling.
//why is he so cute and kind? How did i deserve him?//

After them finishing my Dad also came downstairs to eat brekkie with us, so all of us sat on the dining table and started eating.
While we ate it wasn't really special,we basically just talked about life and others.
"So when are you getting married?"
"Mooooommmmmm!"
She started laughing, and all of us laughed with her.

After we finished brekkie, Felix and me wanted to go to the mall to look around,
so we got ready and we wore matching outfits.

After we finished brekkie, Felix and me wanted to go to the mall to look around,so we got ready and we wore matching outfits

'(Just imagine these outfits)'

So we went to the Mall and went in some shops, we were in a shop for female clothing and this bitch saw lingerie and said "I should buy this for you and let you wear this" while laughing
(I think i would laugh and die if he would say that to me)
"Oh come on i wouldn't put that on"
We laughed and looked for some cute oversized clothes.
After we found many things, I wanted to pay but Felix didn't let me pay so i got mad at him and looked at him with a mad face.
"Awww you're so cuteeeee and so tinyyyy"
"Thats not true!"
I said while he laughed at me.

"Let's go in to some other shops"
"You forgot to buy the lingerie"
"No Felix you aren't gonna buy it"
"I am, you can't stop me"
I tried to hold him back, but he didn't refuse.
So he bought it, i was mad and stood next to him with a annoyed faced.
"Is it for your Girlfriend, if yes than i'll hope she'll like it"
"haha I hope that too"
So he paid and we went out of the store.

We went to a shoe shop and i bought Jordans because i always wanted them.

I wanted these purple Jordans for Months and now i bought them, Felix just looked around and saw some nice shoes but didn't buy anything

The next shop we went to was the clothes shop with Male clothing and Felix found some nice clothes and bought some clothes that looked nice on him.

After all we went to a korean restaurant and had Kimchi with Oi Muchim and Baechu Doenjang Guk. It was very delicious and very spicy ,i like spicy thinks but Felix can't really eat spicy.
He had to drink water almost every minute i laughed at him while eating and caressed his cheek because he looked so cute.
As we went back to my place Felix got a text.

Mom❤️:
Hey hun, you can stay a few more days if you want, me and your father have to go to Korea for business reasons as always.
So stay safe and lovely Gday❤️😊

Felix:
Ok Mom i love you too, thank you for letting me stay longer. Gdayyy❤️

"I can stay longer"

———————————————————————————
624 Words
Hopefully you liked this chapter and let me know if you did and yeah love youuuu💗💗