[22]

Y/n's POV

Felix and i went home after we hang out with our friends. I walked in my House and greeted my parents after that i went upstairs and took a shower, got ready to bed. My mom then called me to dinner so i went downstairs, sat down at the dinner table and we ate.

After we ate my Mom told me to follow her, so i did. She lead me to my Parents room, there were many stuff for babys and my mom smiled at me and explained that they found old baby stuff for me, i was very happy that my parents accepted my child and were so supportive and happy about my pregnancy.

I went to bed afterwards.

In the Morning
I woke up and saw my mom in my room organizing some stuff. I was about to get up but i fell on the bed as soon as i stood up.
"Oi, not so fast, ur pregnant remember?"
"Oh yeah sry mom"
I said and then slowly stood up and walked towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did everything i normally do. After that i just went downstairs and saw my dad and Felixs dad, they were talking like they normally did but wasn't it way too early? I looked at the clock and realized that it's already 12pm!! Then i ran into the kitchen and accidently bumbed into Felix, //wait what? Felix is here? Did we have a plan for today orr? // While i was thinking Felix just started laughing, his laugh brought me back to reality. "Did we have a plan for today or is it something else?" "Oh no we didn't but my dad and ur dad wanted to talk about the child and moving in together i don't really know about what but they told me that."  ok idk how to answer that so i just look at him with that 'i-understand-but-i-actually-don't' look. He directly understood what i meant and started laughing, so i started laughing too.

We went upstairs so i got dressed and did my makeup even though Felix said i don't need makeup to be pretty because i already am, i started smiling and did my eyeliner. (the eyeliner)

 After i was done Felix and i went outside and bought food

After i was done Felix and i went outside and bought food. With the food in our hands we walked at the Seaside. It was so beautiful, everything was beautiful with him.

____________________________________

425 Words~

I hope you liked this chapter and that u are all good and healthy<3 Do you guys have any suggestions for the next chapters? if yes then don't forget to write them in the comments! <33 :3