Chapter 26

You had found the perfect place to get married it was absolutely beautiful.
It was a small clearing in the forest near your house all you had to do was get a few chairs out and add some flowers.
You and Oliver had written all of the invites you decided to invite all of your friends and some professors from hogwarts, you were shore that Dumbledor would let all of your friends have the day off so they could come to your wedding.
Tonks and Molly took you dress shopping, you tried on a few dresses but nothing felt like the one. That was until you found this gorgeous dress that made you feel like you were a princess.
(You can choose what dress you want).
Oliver picked his best man, he chose Fred.
You had also picked your bridesmaids Hermione, Ginny and Luna.
Luna had an idea that made you cry a little bit, since James and Lily couldn't be here since they died Luna suggested that you could put two chairs next to Remus and Sirius at the front so they could be there in spirit.
When you told Harry what Luna has suggested he cried a little bit he doesn't remember his parents so he enjoyed when you would tell him stories about them from your childhood.
He loved it when you would tell him how his dad taught you about quidditch and how his mother taught you how to make things float in the air.

The wedding was on July 14th, there was a week until the wedding, everyone was excited and everyone couldn't wait to see you and Oliver have your happy ever after.
Molly was talking about kids and how after the wedding you could start your own family but every time the subject of children was brought up Oliver would get nervous and stay quiet.
You new why he was afraid he was afraid that he wouldn't be a good dad and that the kids may not like him and every time he had a thought like this you would try and tell him that he would be a great dad he's so caring and kind.
Oliver would be an amazing dad he would teach his kids quidditch and how to ride a broom. The thought of having kids made you smile and you could imagine a tiny Oliver running around, Tonks was starting to get uncomfortable and was starting to need a lot of attention.
One night she was sitting at your house in the kitchen with you, and you were making tea when she felt the baby kick for the first time.
She was so happy and she told you some things about being a Metamorphmagus she even made herself look like a duck.
Sirius was in panic mode since Lupin had trusted him to look after Tonks and he didn't know how to look after a pregnant woman.
He kept on buying things for the baby and was also decorating a room so the baby would have a nursery.
Tonks and Lupin had decided to keep the gender a secret, they didn't even know they wanted it to be a surprise and to be honest you didn't mind not knowing.
You had bought the baby a onesie that said mini moony on it.
It may be your nickname but it's time to let the next generation carry on your legacy.

Your dad was writing to you and telling you what was happening at hogwarts.
He was teaching the class about bogarts and when it was Neville's turn it became Snape and when he used the counter curse it made Snape where grandma clothes.
Your dad was doing what he did in school when he turns into a werewolf.
He goes to the whomping Willow which leads to the shrieking shack and transforms in there away from everyone else.
When him and James and Sirius was at Hogwarts they became an animages so they could accompany your dad when he turned into a werewolf.
Oliver was trying to help Sirius build a Crib for the baby to sleep in.
They had been in the nursery for 2 hours and at one point you thought that they had died or something because you couldn't hear them arguing about where a screw goes.
They eventually got everything built without killing each other.

The wedding was getting closer and closer, Oliver would be staying at the Weasleys house the night before the wedding and all of the girls would be coming to your house.
Everything was planned and everyone was buzzing with excitement especially Charlie.
He was so excited that his best friend would be getting married.

Hello reader the wedding will be in the next chapter.