Chapter 7

Over the months you and Harry grew closer he was like a brother , Christmas was approaching the air started to turn cold and the commen rooms were decorated with Christmas trees you had bought everyone Christmas presents. As Christmas got closer you remembered all the good memories you had with your dad and his friends you missed them terrible especially Sirius Black he was a kind person but he was taken away to Azkaban you new he had nothing to do with the murders of the potters he was there best friend and he was your uncle he would turn into his animagus and let you ride on his back when you were little the night he was taken to Azkaban you saw everything you were both playing in the garden he was in his animagus form he hid you from the minister and his gard's your dad found you hid behind your playhouse that was in the back garden he had also seen what had happened his best friend was torn away from him it broke him but he pulled his self together because he need to look after you but most nights you would hear him crying so you did everything in your power to make him happy. He was proud of the young women you had become.

Time skip

It was Christmas morning everyone was buzzing with excitement everyone had opened there presents but you still had yours to give out. The twins had got you the perfume that Charlie had got you in 2nd year the smell of vanilla filled your nostrils, Harry got you a scrapbook filled with pictures of you and your dad, his parents, the twins, and Oliver but the pages that had pictures of you and Oliver had love hearts dotted around the page Harry had a smirk on his face proud of what he did Oliver tried to look at the book but you moved it out of view. Oliver pulled out a small black box.
"Oliver if you are about to propose I swear to god I will kill you." Harry said with a stern look on his face.
Oliver opened the box to reveal a ring.
"Before you say anything it's a promise ring." Oliver looked a little flustered as he made that comment.
"So what are you promising." George asked.
"That I will never leave her and will always protect her." Oliver said he gave you a smile.
"Oliver you soppy git." Y/n said with a smile as she hugged the boy he placed the ring on her finger everyone else had started to walking to the great hall you and Oliver followed you ate your meal but as you were about to leave Oliver grabbed your sleeve he asked to talk to you he looked shy and nervous. You were in the hallway Oliver was stuttering trying to get out his words.
"Umm y/n ummm I...want to tell you something."he said rubbing the back of his neck.
But before he could say anything someone was shouting.
"Looking good there lupin." It was Marcus flint.
"What do you want you slimy git." Y/n said now turning away from Oliver.
"Just wanted to tell you that you look breathtaking." Y/n had a look of disgust on her face.
"What do you want flint." Oliver said he was getting tense.
"Like I said just to tell her how beautiful she is." He said with a grin.
"Why don't you leave this pathetic waste of space and come join me and maybe be we could have some fun." Flint said with a devilish grin.
"I'd rather avada kadra myself and don't you dare say that about Oliver ." You spat in flint's face. Oliver was getting angry y/n grabed Oliver's hand and turned around to face Oliver.
"Oliver he's not worth it." You said trying to calm him it didn't work.
"How dare you speak to her like that she's not some object she's the kindest person I've ever met she's way out of your league." He spat causing flint to have a shocked expression wash across his face. Everyone was know in the hall professor McGonagle saw everything.
"20 points from slytherin and mr Flint detention for a week." She said with a stern expression.
You and Oliver walked back to the commen room your hand still laced with his.
"Ollie are you okay." You said worried.
"He had no right to say that." He huffed you pulled him into a hug.

Oliver's POV

She pulled me into a hug but my mind was focused on the fact that she had called him Ollie she had never done that before it made me smile. We sat in the commen room all night I had planned to ask y/n out tonight but after today's event's he thought it was best to wait but one thing was for shore after today I hate flint even more how dare he say that it made him feel sick.

Heyyyy how do you feel about the direction the story is going in let me know what you want to happen. ✌️💕