Chapter 12

The year was coming to an end you haven't heard from Sirius you assumed that he had talked to your dad you hoped he was alright he is the only living relative that you have he may not be blood related but he was family. You were sat on the train with Oliver, the twins and Mack you were talking about next year you would be in 6th year and that year the triWizard tournament would be held at hogwarts you would never enter.
This summer you and Oliver were staying with your dad which would be fun because your dad and Oliver get on really well.
Your dad met you and Oliver at platform 9 3/4
You said your goodbyes to the twins and Mack you were worried about her because her parents went happy that she was in Griffendor they were both pureblood slytherins and big supporters of the dark lord which worried you.

Time skip

It was half way through the summer you and Oliver had so much fun you went to the fair and you and Oliver watched fire works which amazed him.
You were sat with Oliver when a letter landed on your lap which your owl dropped off you opened it, it was from Mack her parents were kicking her out of her home you had to do something so you wrote back saying that she could come and live with you your dad was okay with it because the same thing had happened to Sirius when he was are age. When Mack arrived you wrapped her in a hug and showed her to her room she was happy that she had finally escaped her parents but it was still sad that they would do this. Over the summer there were loads of order meetings your dad had started to grow closer to Tonks she was a nice person and was kind of like a mother to you in away you would love for her to get with your dad. Soon you would be going back to hogwarts but before you do your dad said that he had a surprise for you when you walked into the kitchen sat at the table was your uncle Sirius.
"Sirius you said wrapping him in a hug.
"I have missed you so much." He said with a tear escaping his eye.
You spent the next two weeks getting to know Sirius again he taught you to become an animagus and how to use the spell Expelliarms which would come in handy later.