Chapter 10

Potions was your favourite class mainly because you and Oliver sit together, you and him were talking when snap came into to class.
"Today we will be Learning about the potion Amortentia." He said in his cold tone, this potion would tell everyone who you had a crush on for gods sake it's like the world is against you or something.
"Miss Lupin what do you smell." Oh shit.
"Umm broom wax, honey and butter beer." You new that someone would figure it out.
"And Mr Wood what do you smell." This just gets better and better.
"I smell broom wax, butter beer and vanilla."
As soon as he said that a note was passed to you.

Y/n why did Oliver just smell you in the amortentia also he smelt the perfume that me and Charlie got for you x

Fred

Wait Oliver did smell me what the hell what does that mean. The class ended you ran as fast as you could you didn't want to face Oliver. You got back to the commen room and got changed you then went to the astronomy tower to look at the stars but when you got there someone else was already there you stood beside them it was the boy with chocolate brown eyes, the boy that you feel in love with.
"I...um about potions" before you could finish he placed his lips on yours the sent of honey filled your nostrils.
"You talk to much." He then kissed you again fireworks we're going off in your head.
" y/n Lupin will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend you are the kindest and bravest person I know, I love you and want to call you mine." You couldn't help but smile.
"Yes you twat." And with that he kissed you again you walked back to the commen room hand in hand when you walked into the commen room there were cheers and whistles coming from everyone.
"FINALLY WE THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER DO IT." The twins shouted.
"I swear you hurt her and it will be the last thing you do." Harry said while hugging you.
That night you feel asleep in Oliver's arms on the sofa in the commen room.