Chapter 36

Everyone says that within time you're pain will heal they are right but nothing can take away the feeling of being incomplete.
Years went by, you and Oliver soon welcomed a baby girl into the world, as she grew she got more amazing day by day.
Five years after the birth of your first child (Katherine McGonagle wood), you gave birth to another girl which you named Nymphadora lily wood. Charlie was very happy about the new arrivals and took any chance he could to visit, George would visit everyday and help look after the girls.
Oliver became part of the puddlemore quidditch team, which of course made you the proudest wife in the world.
You became a teacher at hogwarts, you mostly helped McGonagle with the reconstruction of the school.
Two years after the birth of Nymphadora, you and Oliver welcomed a baby boy into the world, you named him Freddie Remus wood.
You're magic was still very strong and you learned how to control it thanks to Andromeda.
Andromeda became teddy's legal guardian, and of course he was sorted into Hufflepuff.
Teddy was 3 years older than Katherine so when Katherine was sorted she was put in Ravenclaw.
Which was no surprise not only was she smart she has courage and always makes rational decisions.
Five years after Katherine first started attending Hogwarts it was Nymphadora's turn.

"Mum what if I'm put into slytherin." Nymphadora questioned.

"Then they would gain a valuable student, Hunny it doesn't matter what house you are put into, don't let the stereotype make you feel bad, Slytherins are ambitious they would be lucky to have you." You smiled as you hugged your daughter.

Nymphadora did in fact end up being sorted into slytherin. Freddie was sorted into Gryffindor, which of course Oliver was thrilled about because now he could follow in his fathers foot steps, honestly you we're just happy you're kids weren't causing trouble.
George was certainly a mischievous influence on the kids but what life without a few pranks.
And of course all of your kids were amazing at flying a broom.
Harry soon had his own children with Ginny, they would visit every Wednesday.
Life was great, and you knew that you're family was watching from about proud of their mini moony.

A/n: omg this has been such a Journey and I have loved every second.
I might release some chapters with bloopers or behind the scenes
For a bit of fun
I love you all thank you so much