Chapter 13

It was yours and Oliver's last year at hogwarts it was sad that you would have to leave everyone especially the golden trio they were so sweet anytime they needed help with anything they would come to you and Oliver.
"You would be a good mother you know." Oliver said you two were sat in the commen room reading a book.
"So when you leave hogwarts you want kids Oliver." You said without lifting your head from the chapter you were reading.
"There is only one person I want to have children with." This made butterflies fly around in you stomach.
"We could have are own quidditch team." He said with a smirk.
"I am not having seven children." You said now closing your book.
"Also the day that my dad and Sirius find out you got me pregnant they will probably chase you with a frying pan." Oliver had a look of pure panic on his face.
"Okay then we will get married before we have children."
"Good luck with that." The look of panic returned to Oliver's face.
You knew that your dad and Sirius liked Oliver you just loved to see that look on his face he looks so cute when he's flustered, that night you fell asleep in Oliver's arms.

That morning you went down to breakfast.
"Here comes the married couple." Said the twins they had wanted you to get married to Oliver for ages more important they wanted you to have children so they could teach them to pull pranks.
"So are we planning a June wedding for when you leave." George said.
"Very funny George." You said as you bit into some bacon.
The rest of the day was filled with boring classes this year you and Oliver had to pick who would be the next quidditch Captain you and Oliver picked Harry this year would consist of you helping Harry learning the jobs of a captain. You love seeing Oliver talk about quidditch his smile is so sweet and the way he talks about the sport.
That night you fell asleep thinking about what it would be like marring Oliver and how handsome he would look in a suit.